Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide to Druiding (2015 Update)

Hi Regenleif,

I am completely new to CH and looking at druid and ranger as my 2 class choices - only 2 open slots on android. Is this guide still viable in 2016? Not really sure if any updates have impacted on druid in general as a class.

Many thanks
Hello Ichie!

This guide is currently unsuited for the current game... I'll get around to updating it soon ;)

Feel free to ask any questions on this forum board!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Hi Regenleif,

I am completely new to CH and looking at druid and ranger as my 2 class choices - only 2 open slots on android. Is this guide still viable in 2016? Not really sure if any updates have impacted on druid in general as a class.

Many thanks
Hello Ichie!

This guide is currently unsuited for the current game... I'll get around to updating it soon

Feel free to ask any questions on this forum board!
Uh oh. I just started and am following it (lvl 28 or so).

What should I change?

PS Regenleif - on your server but too low to apply for your clan.

Amazing guide! Simply the best for beginners! HUGE thank you, Regenlief!
Although, if I may, I would like to point out that one can buy Totem Ability in MacCroin Encampment in Shalemont (well, at least on Android).
I know you must be busy but if you could find the time and update this guide, it would be immensely helpful, because I think most of the beginning druids read this and the info is not that accurate as it could be.
Otherwise, look no further - this is the ULTIMATE guide that will take you to 80LVL in a most pleasurable way.
Perfection itself is imperfection.

Amazing guide! Simply the best for beginners! HUGE thank you, Regenlief!
Although, if I may, I would like to point out that one can buy Totem Ability in MacCroin Encampment in Shalemont (well, at least on Android).
I know you must be busy but if you could find the time and update this guide, it would be immensely helpful, because I think most of the beginning druids read this and the info is not that accurate as it could be.
Otherwise, look no further - this is the ULTIMATE guide that will take you to 80LVL in a most pleasurable way.
Hello! I'm glad you found it useful -- I haven't had much time to update it in past years, however plan to make a char and update in accordance!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Regenleif's Guide to Druiding (2017 Update)

Thanks mate helped me alot, I'm currently lvl 32 in shalemont but don't have a golden circle think for my main story line quest? Did I do something wrong??
A golden circle think?

Not sure what that is, so I think you’re good :) haha
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn