Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the best build for druid dps?

I am a level 130 druid and currently play solo, like every druid I know how hard it is to maintain energy and restore health all the time. so i was wondering if there is a specific build for druid dps that doesn't suffer much.

I've thought about howling + bless, but some say it's worth barking and others don't...

I'm also in doubt about making frozen or shadow armor, both seem advantageous to me but I don't know which one to use.

I hope a druid try to help me with this question :)
Druid 130+ (Epona)

Re: What is the best build for druid dps?

I do 1 vit and the rest in focus. Try to give your druid some regen items and sigs then it should be ok with getting hp and energy back. I have a low lvl druid on Belenus lower than yours but I've helped afew druids. And yes! I would recommend bark, expecially because you say your a solo player.
When my druid was solo I used. Bark, bless, lightning strike, stinging swarm,nature's touch, lightning discharge ( elk skill). But howling wind is a good skill for leveling and so is vines ( I just got anoyed with vines interrupting so got rid of it lol) you could also replace one of these for the rabbit skill , at the time I didn't have one and now my druids support so it's different. I would keep away from the skill energy well because it takes up so many points for little amounts of energy. I hope I helped you in some way.

Rayla lvl 207 Warrior Belenus
Mipha lvl 70ish Druid Belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

RaylaWarrior your idea sounds interesting, i agree with one of them however stinging swarm does very little damage compared to other skills, making it more useful for farming

At the moment I made a compilation without bark:

Skills:
- Strike (30)
Damage: 1383
Energy: 110
- Vines (22)
Damage: 638
Energy: 107
- Storm Touch (20)
Damage: 1490
Energy: 109
- Nature Touch (20)
Health: 726
Energy: 68
- Howling Winds (30)
Lowering attack : 1277
Energy: 116
- Bless (29)
Skill Evasion: 908
Energy: 141

Status
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 5
Focus: 405 + 270
Vitality: 260 + 40

Health: 1990
Energy 3991

i am currently finishing armor comics and i will start frozem.

I can level up solo, but mobs 4* or higher do a lot of damage... I already tried to make 1 vit, but each skill that hits gives 150-300+ damage (lvl 125+)

As you said to bark solo, I saw a good point as howling helps to reduce the damage the team will take, instead of having to bark on each member

I'll test more builds and post them here on the forum :)
Druid 130+ (Epona)

Interesting, I'm planing on rebuilding my druid soon. I might try afew of these out (currently got my druid half support) my builds are usually abit crazy tbh, a druid isn't one my strongest classes. But I'm consentrating on attending bosses and lvling my main to 220 so I can be a tank. I will be sure to check some that you post out. I'm really not used to having so little hp, my warrior used to be half tank because my clan at the time needed one fast but now she's DPS with tank gear so still tanky. My druids weird to me tbh. XD

Interesting, I'm planing on rebuilding my druid soon. I might try afew of these out (currently got my druid half support) my builds are usually abit crazy tbh, a druid isn't one my strongest classes. But I'm consentrating on attending bosses and lvling my main to 220 so I can be a tank. I will be sure to check some that you post out. I'm really not used to having so little hp, my warrior used to be half tank because my clan at the time needed one fast but now she's DPS with tank gear so still tanky. My druids weird to me tbh. XD
LoL xD, good luck with your warrior, I already tried to do 5 vit / 5 focus on my druid but his damage becomes relatively weak, so I had to choose to have less life

But for lvl 130 druid it's always good to have 2k or 3k health to withstand boss, even more area damage xD. At the moment my druid is suffering a lot, i died several times to kill a 5* lizard, but after many tries and luck with critical healing i managed to do it :)
Druid 130+ (Epona)

What works best for dps is a totem druid. I don't know about endgame +220 with doch ghul etc. but below that totem is best for dps especially for levelling.

Don't need healing skills for levelling, doing bounties, not even for bosses like 180 so don't use those. If you have extra points put them in natures touch. Winds is only good for bosses since you have to cast it on every mob which makes your dps suck for lixing already. Bless is an ok optional skill for extra points which you may have at some point; don't expect wonders from this.

Vines is bad in my opinion because it is slow to cast and has a high chance of being interrupted. Especially if you don't have a totem build, but damage of vines is even worse for a totem build. Damage of vines is bad because it takes 15 seconds to do full damage which is way longer than it takes to kill one mob: at best you get 2 ticks of damage. Secondly bees is better so why use vines? DOT skill damage isn't great to begin with so only use as extra when you have skill points and energy; and only with the max skill points you can put in it. Bees does poison damage so it's pretty good on regular mobs, especially in carrow where you will be lixing for a long time. It drains energy so use with caution, your other skills are more important,

Bark is a must have skill for lixing: cast once, use for a long time. And you can cast this on your lixing buddy also (if they even get aggro because your druid is so OP). Use this and armour and hp lixes and you never have to heal. Forget about natures touch and especially breath for leveling a druid. You don't need it for any other class so why for druid?

Lightning strike, storm and DOUBLE ATTACK are the best dps skills for druid below endgame.

Put about 200 points total in strength, you don't need more. Put the rest in vit (4 to 5k health) and focus (anything left). Use the direct elemental damage offhand (axe or sword whatever) and a totem. Use haste ring (or gloves below lvl 100), but can also haste lix and use direct damage ring for lixing instead. You can even use baras and spinach pancakes, any damage food! And you can use any direct damage gear. Because lets be honest most druid gear is crap like healing, winds, bark all things that don't help your dps. So use aggy dmg rings, pure stat braces or aggy lightning braces, strike and storm skill rings, dmg misc, haste ring, direct damage necklace etc. Nice about this is some gear is stat some direct damage, with this build you can use both.

Necro totem rings are also very good for totem build, actually a must I think, but nobody uses them so you can get the best ones very cheaply; same for totems.

Get the dragon lord totem since it is very good. But use an axe offhand. Use full dragon lord armour (or cosmic/frozen before that) for the divine damage and chaos resist. It isn't worth it to break the aura if you use totem, and chaos bosses will kill you very easily without the resist (same for any other melee class i think).

If you use a totem build you will get defence from gear, this will greatly reduce your skills being interrupted. You can even do bark while mobs are attacking you.

I see there are lots of builds for druids, this is so cool but...druids don't use double attack surely???
Also when I used vines I casted it before I go into combat with the mob sorta like they do with sneaky attack for rogue

What works best for dps is a totem druid. I don't know about endgame +220 with doch ghul etc. but below that totem is best for dps especially for levelling. [...]
Totem building looks very interesting but also very expensive, I've seen some fellow druids following the totem path, but they gave up because they thought the damage was too low.

I've been a druid since I started CH (I've never used another class!) so I'm not sure how to maintain my health while hitting, and yes, a build without bark is equal support without healing lol

I couldn't understand how bees are better than vines. The damage of bees is 1-2/3 of vines plus they last less time than vines with high energy cost (explain me how to use it correctly in case I'm wrong)

Doing some tests I realized that between vines and storms, vines win because they damage more than storms. It doesn't make much difference if the mob doesn't die with the first launch of the storm, because the vines will last 30s (storm reloads in 30s) and will be doing more damage, the only advantage of storm is for weak mobs or to finish. however in totem build the mob dies less than 30s, so it's fair to use storm
Druid 130+ (Epona)