Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Build tweaking and druid tips

Hi guys I have just decided to return to the game after a long hiatus and give this druid thing a go for real....any tips/help would be greatly appreciated
About me:
19 y/o CNC Machining student. I generally go by Sardine on the internet. I have been messing around on this game since 2012 on and off (never made it past lvl 150) Returning now to hopefully stay committed until end-game.
Current toon: Meshach (Donn)
currently lvl 87
Stats
268 (293) focus
182 vitality
1238 hp
2030 nrg
(I just put 3 points in foc and 2 in vit every lvl)
skills
I currently have maxed bark, nature's touch, lightning strike, vines, and embrace.
I had a ton of saved up points and decided to add a skill and chose embrace (is this ideal? other skill options?Bees??)
I plan to just keep those skills maxed
Gear
175 energy sigils
bracelets: 10 per tick energy, lvl 110 +4 embrace bracelet
rings: total of +10 touch (once i hit 90) and a couple random ones(+25 nature magic,etc.)
focus of the seer once I hit 100
I will need an amulet of some sort (open to suggestions)
armor and weapon- full warden and will likely progress to met+frozen when possible
I still have around 1 mill in gold and a healthy supply of lixes but not sure exactly what to spend money on. (more sigils? I should probably exercise some self control and save it ._. lol)

I think that is all..hopefully I didn't forget anything. Hopefully someone can read this through and toss me some advice..thanks for reading!
Last edited by Sardine on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donn
CANT STOP WONT STOP
sardine#0
:3

Re: Build tweaking and druid tips

I’m not a great one for Druid advice, but I would say go for bees.

Good choice on Druid btw (easy way to make friends :D).

I think I like you already: Druid, machinist, good signature. :)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Welcome back :)
(I just put 3 points in foc and 2 in vit every lvl)
Seems about right, but at around level 120+ you're gonna need even more health.
I currently have maxed bark, nature's touch, lightning strike, roots, and embrace.
I had a ton of saved up points and decided to add a skill and chose embrace (is this ideal? other skill options?Bees??)
Bark is a good choice. You definitely don't need touch AND embrace. Choose one, and go bees or storm.
Bees is kinda weak early on and takes a lot of energy, but hits thrice. Storm has a long cooldown but hits hard. But both still add to your DPS anyway.
But hold on: you need VINES. Vines is really good.
Furthermore, it's a bit weird to have roots AND bark, because one is for taking hits and one is for avoiding them. In fact, it's even weirder to double down on healing skills and ALSO have roots and bark. I rock touch and bark, and that's it. The rest go into DPS skills.
tl;dr: strike, vines, bees/storm, touch, bark, and the rest in abundance/embrace
I will need an amulet of some sort (open to suggestions)

This one's pretty good, 50 energy regen, 3000 magic damage total over 15s, and 80 focus. Good for leveling.
druid main
mage alt
Ronin - Belenus

with vines and strike should I still be looking for one more dps skill?
Definitely. In fact, I'd say bees, cuz of its short cooldown and good damage. The only problem is the energy, but it seems like you've got money, so pop energy lixes.
Make sure at the very least to max vines and strike, with bees being last priority.
druid main
mage alt
Ronin - Belenus