Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly blood leaf ring of strangling vines

Why would you over lap each other? Let the stronger vines stay on and do the DOT otherwise you're wasting the skill. I could see arguments being made that the ring is useful if evaded. Otherwise the skill is already cooled down by the time it's ready to be recasted.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Hi, I would like to ask opinions of dps druids about this ring, is it worth using on a raid with 2-3 dps druids lapping each other. Stats is 40% cd focus 250 vit 250. Permanent or swap? Thanks.
For maximum dps I seems like a useless ring the CD isn't a necessity and you're better off hotswapping a godly natures magic/focus necro ring to get a better damage boost over the 250 focus. (Since we are talking about the usage of the skill as dps not for aggro right?)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hi, I would like to ask opinions of dps druids about this ring, is it worth using on a raid with 2-3 dps druids lapping each other. Stats is 40% cd focus 250 vit 250. Permanent or swap? Thanks.
For maximum dps I seems like a useless ring the CD isn't a necessity and you're better off hotswapping a godly natures magic/focus necro ring to get a better damage boost over the 250 focus. (Since we are talking about the usage of the skill as dps not for aggro right?)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

At dino when it gets to 3-4 orbs just swap to dots and ls spam and cut out st if you have to but orbs shouldent be a huge problem if your staying on the outside of the aggro range. If your not a primary dot caster (top 2 strongest dots) then just go in for ls st ls bursts then reset and repeat.

Edit: CD rings for dots are a meme even In a lock battle timing the lap is more important then recast speed in most situations
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

The only uses I see for a lower vines cooldown are:

- lock battles, to more effectively have the last cast

- farming, so you can vine more mobs (ex: farming BT pots)

Both are definitely good uses for the ring, however for general use the cooldown is unnecessary.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!