Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

End Game Totem Builds

I am curious on the setup some of you are using for End Game Melee builds. I have given it a couple tries but it has always been a big flop for me.
What gear, stats and skills are you using. Is it actually viable dps or just for fun.
Pixie of Lugh - 232 Druid

Re: End Game Totem Builds

Totem build is the strongest dps druid build without question...If you have dg. With an edl build you can get ok mele stats but at the cost of the majority of your skill damage even with good gear. There simply isn't enough stat points available to maintain decent focus levels and still add to str or dex stats as well. There is also the loss of thousands of damage from dropping occult for an edl set that gives no real damage gain outside the divine damage from the aura.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: End Game Totem Builds

super late reply don't usually read druid forums lol but totem druid without dg works because u dont need any points in dex just str and focus, gear adds so much focus and vit so anymore will just give you a little more damage, you just need some str and some attack gear swaps once you finish casting your skills so for example equip bt ammy to cast dots then back to dino totem ammy once you finished, also if you guys have a decent smoke rogue it makes totem druid even more op since you need less attack.