Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Druid Help

I have to agree with that, for Druid and Mage dex=useless
Not useless, but it is like a warrior trading in his weapon so that he can avoid hits more easily. It just doesn't make sense. Dex is usefull, but you need to put so many points into it to see any type of major result that unless you have a rogue or ranger, you are crippled.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Re: Druid Help

I know this is a druid topic but i wanted to weigh in on the advantages of dexterity.

I recently reset my vitality mage stats to include dex. Huge difference! I can tank entire rooms no problem, solo every mob, solo Kiara (no one helping, no pots), and get avatar down to around 1/2 to 1/3 hp solo. I'm not saying it's the best setup, but I prefer to have all my offensive skills maxed and available in the hotbar slots. Also, wearing Helm of the Wanderer raises defense (not armor) so thats a nice addition to dex as well.

Dex can be very useful if you take the time to get the ratios right. Sure its nice to have 1200+ hp but when bosses hit you for around 200 damage it doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Dodging those hits make a big difference. ;)