Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hybrid or wind build for lvling?

probably competing with nub dps toons, gz. You have no chance against a real mage on an event boss
On THIS events boss. What world even competes for this event anyway? He's been up for days along with 160/6
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

I'm not and most of the time people won't group with me because I make them lose exp apparently.
People underestimate druid DPS all the time. In a leveling group with full DPS I get more of the kills than the rog/mage I have been leveling with recently. If the mage maxes magic lure, I get 100% of the kills. We do have a reputation for "make them lose exp" which is sad.

I also was recently in a lock battle. My group consisted of 3 druids 190-210, and the other group contesting for the boss was War, Rog, Druid of similar levels. Even though our dots didnt stack, we won the lock. ; )
All three druids were DPS build.
Considering firebolt is instacast like strike and does 2-3 times the amount of damage and then the mage can get off storm and another bolt before the druid can get off vines and/or storm I'm not even sure how a druid is going to get a kill over a druid on a lixing mob. And then considering a rogue is going to do 2x-3x the amount of dmg with ss before strike will even hit, not to mention qs and pulling aggro with rip going I just don't see it. These have to be toons with awful gear.

As far as a boss goes, with shatter going and rogues high instacast dmg skills and auto attack doing a lot of dmg with shatter...makes me smh that 3 druids got lock.

Now throw a mgc lure in and things can get shifted but unless a mage is only lixing with a druid, it'd be better to have another lure. If it'd mage, druid, and rogue, kills are way faster with pierce lure than mgc lure

Now long boss fights, mgc lure can be really good as the cumulative damage adds up
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

probably competing with nub dps toons, gz. You have no chance against a real mage on an event boss
On THIS events boss. What world even competes for this event anyway? He's been up for days along with 160/6
Which is a shame as the drops are good.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No, on every event boss. Nothing can touch mages on non-chaos bosses. On necro, mord, etc the resistances are so high that divine dmg makes up a large percentage of ranger/rogue dps. All event bosses are caster kills. And I'm positive no druid can beat a decent mage on any of the last 4+ event bosses. With 8500+ shards firebolt and firestorm all on cooldowns, gl lol
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I say event boss because that is the closest thing to a "normal training mob" scaled up. Therefore, if a mage can beat a druid on that boss it is almost guaranteed to be better dps for leveling
How would you even test on an event boss? Have a tank pull aggro and then have mage vs druid attack the event until one got lock?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I say event boss because that is the closest thing to a "normal training mob" scaled up. Therefore, if a mage can beat a druid on that boss it is almost guaranteed to be better dps for leveling
How would you even test on an event boss? Have a tank pull aggro and then have mage vs druid attack the event until one got lock?
Wouldn't be fair as fire melts this one. I would do something like the 140 undefeated. Have a lure Mage with even lures, whoever gets kill. Mages have the advantage of locks.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Uhh you can test by putting a druid in the group with me and seeing if it can get kill lol

Wouldn't be fair as fire melts this one. I would do something like the 140 undefeated. Have a lure Mage with even lures, whoever gets kill. Mages have the advantage of locks.
I'm talking about kill, not lock...and druids don't stand a chance on bosses with equal fire/magic/ice resists, especially one where I can lure down to 0 resist. As I said, 8.5k+ each on fb shards and fs. Doubt druid dps gets within 80% of that