Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Upgrade for druids.

Guys seriously your thinking of this at the wrong point of view.

Think like your playing Call Of Duty if your not in free for all its a team efort.

For example Capture the flag.

You have the the guy who doesnt care about his k/d (kill to death ratio) who runs in and takes the hits other wise know as tanker.
You have thelong range snipers who pick off enemies gunning for the flag runner known as rangers.
Then theres those who follow behind the runner placeing traps for any followers giving him another chance at life and his objective known as druids.
Then there are the people who waste the other team making it impossible for them to win (this is the dp players mages, rouges and some worriors) they protect the druids from spawns.

Its a team effort.

Now i do agree that the druids need an upgrade but on my opinion not a new class.

Try a warden spelll upgrade for those who like to solo and help throw in some damage output on bosses. Here are some of my brain storms for the skills i use and love as a druid.

(Note: Make these only for those who are acuall players i say 75 and up but 80 can be good as well)

>Dark lightning strike< Deals double the damage as a normal lighning strike and stuns opponent or 30 sec
>Draining vines< Deals the same damage but the health it takes goes to you incase you cant get your embrace back up in mid battle.
>Shield of Stone< Increaseing the armor that bark can give by 2
>Natures Touch< Is great as is, im healing 424 as of now and i believe that is good and it can get better with lvls
>Dark embrace< You can select at target player and embrace him or selct a target opponent and drain him with the ammount your embrace is
(Note: Abundance is pretty usless if your tank has over 2000 hp)
>Dark resurection< Draning all your mana and half of your hp to reserect one targeted player. for this the cooldown can be 5min cause it can be pretty usefull.

With these can be classified in an abilitie called dark nature. These dont have to be the names for the new spells but in my opinion the effects are great.

Also admin please and everyone agrees make the cooldown for lightning strike faster.

And those of you who complain about not being able to recast cause of interuptions heres your fix. Put some skill points into Dexterity so you will doge attacks more and wont be interupted as much.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: Upgrade for druids.

Ok I believe that a select few Druid skills need revising... I'm sorry but you thinking COD to an MMO is just dumb LOL... Anyways

Howling wind: needs to stun target for such seconds and lower attack then it would be worth using. I hate when it gets interrupted

Abundance: doesn't do a whole lot with a tank maybe it's alright soloing.. Mos def needs to be a different type of buff I don't no what but maybe increase resistance or something as well idk but needs fix

Someone in another post had the idea of combining vines and root together which I thought was brilliant. Could also give room for an aoe heal.
Smokey Lvl 82 Druid
Server: Rhiannon
Clan: RESPECT

I dont understand why druids need to be even more powerful. Show me any other class who can solo crystal at lvl 80.

I would like to see an abundance upgrade, since its weak atm. It would help in boss fights but not make a druid a whole lot more powerful.

Roots may not work for higher lvls, but if they did a druid could solo pretty much any 5 Star mobs at lvl... 70-75. So i dont see the need for that either.

The only thing that might be worth thinking about is kind of combining strangling vines with roots. Say, vines last 30s (forgot how long they last hehe) but it roots only 10-15s. You should be able to root anything up to 2 lvls higher then you, but need to be about 10lvls higherthen 6star mobs to root them. Also, the rooting part in vines has maybe a x% chance of succeeding, dependant on opponants lvl, skill lvl and ability.

Druid dps is good. They are not meant to be a dps mashine but they can still survive fine in stonevale.

Its kind of funny how each class thinks that they need to be more powerful. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

We ar not powerfull we are tactical we can solo crystal because after playing as a druid you learn to heal at the right moment. Further more it takes us a long time to solo a boss we cant walk up and dent it like a tank in in a few short hits.

If it wasnt for druids in this game you guys wouldnt be able to take on any bosses at all without spending 9$ a boss.

Also the new land is lvl 80 to 140 so go ahead and try to survive without druids. we arnt powerful we just know how to use all the things given to us.

This upgrade doesnt just go the druids its an idea for the druids but can be incorperated to all classes so please this isnt abut me thinking my lvl 71 needs to be stronger than any other class. Its about the fact that the only think that keeps you guys alive in a boss battle is left in the shorthand.

Heheh, why do you talk to me as though I'm a warrior? My main is a lvl 82 druid. :D

Sooo, while the resurrecting skill is Pretty cool and I would like less touch interruptions, I dont think we need more offense. Of course pvp will be interesting with druids.

Well the more offence is debatable are you a team player or a solo mam.

Either way damage is to me required for both team player and a solo player.

>Solo<
We are the easiest class o kill still we dont rush in we use our buffs, then we use our vinse or roots or even both. Then we attack but alot of the times while we are bufing another person goes in head strong and takes the kill. And when we say something its oh i didnt know or yea i know but i dont care.

>Team<
Whilst in a boss run your dp isnt enough to aid the team if someone trys to ks your boss. So if we had better spells that aided in damage alot more we wouldnt be so easy to kill still in fact alot wouldnt even try. Im saying this is for a higher lvl druid not for the starters.

I talked to the admin on my server in Rosmerta gave him my idea. We could turn the druid class into much like starwars. You choose wether to become dark for the spells that do more damage. Or light for spell upgrades that focuss on healing the only thing that would do more dmage on the light side is the lighting. This way you have a choice. Druids wll need more power for the new world especially if we are going up against lvl 140 alone.

I also talked to him about having a specific druid armor for wether you choose to go evil or good. This can be incorperated with every class but if you think about it, it would really only work for spell casters.

I play both in a Team and Solo. So here are my experiances.

Solo
I only use buffs when I go against the special high lvl mobs that have 3 stars. Other then that i judt jump at them and buff while attacking.

Team
I kive in a world where boss ksing isn't an issue. So my job with bosses is limited to healing and occasional vines and lightning.

Making druids jedi like is cool of course and if it can be balanced out with the other classes im all for it. But that will be difficult to do. Imagine druids doing the same/almost same dmg as other classes so "they can help in boss fights and solo" and still have the advantage of touch and embrace they will just be too strong.

Concerning the ksing, there should be another solution then making more dmg. Has been suggested.
Boss fights in general should not evolve around the druid doing dmg. Its not their job.

I dont get your comment about druids needing to be stronger when going against lvl 140 in new areas. You couldve said the same about Update 2: "druids need to be stringer cause a lvl 54 druid can't kill lvl 78 mobs". Well, you lvl and get stronger and kill them.

I see no need to change the Druid class...

As a druid I have found a compromise that allows me to heal as well as fight level 5 bosses. I feel that NATURE'S ABUNDANCE is a must have as a druid. It is maxed out and I use it al the time..on myself and others. It greatly increases your health. Lots of people request the buff when they are nearby. I also use Shield of Bark and Nature's Embrace. As for fighting, which I use in all boss fights, is lightening and vines. I don't use roots anymore, nor do I use calm. I will use howling wind when I am soloing.

I have got to the level I am mostly on my own, which I prefer. Levelling is very difficult for Druids and the process is long and tiring. Any Druid who is a t a higher level knows what I mean. (it takes us much longer to kill a mob)

I look forward to higher level bosses with more xp. If need be I will rearrange my stats, so that I can solo.