Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FFS Please get rid of Ymir!!!!

Someone once said that there are only a set number of Legacies that can spawn in a zone at any given time, and therefore a Ymir being up would be holding the place of something potentially better.

Is there any truth in this?
This. I’ve started looking at making a Ymir hunting party to free up the space for legacies people care to take down
There aren't shared spawn points. In Beta I've seen everything up.
I don’t think shared spawn points per se, more if only a certain number of legacies can be up at one time. Say it’s 5, and 3 Ymir are up, that’s only possibility for 2 more legacies.

I’m not entirely sure this is the case, but if it is .. down with Ymir! Make it so a max of one can spawn at any time.

Same with those green guys in OW. Just cos theyre creepy.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

This. I’ve started looking at making a Ymir hunting party to free up the space for legacies people care to take down
There aren't shared spawn points. In Beta I've seen everything up.
I don’t think shared spawn points per se, more if only a certain number of legacies can be up at one time. Say it’s 5, and 3 Ymir are up, that’s only possibility for 2 more legacies.

I’m not entirely sure this is the case, but if it is .. down with Ymir! Make it so a max of one can spawn at any time.

Same with those green guys in OW. Just cos theyre creepy.
Nothing much has ever been confirmed about legacy spawns other than they don’t have a set window, everything else like that is just anecdotal and hasn’t been proven/confirmed
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I can’t find the thread, but I remember reading there is a max number o legacies that can spawn. Unless that was during legacy carnage, which would be depressing
I think you’re talking about my thread where I asked for Ymir to be removed specifically from carnage as there is a max that can spawn in a time frame in that event so yea. It’s just a carnage thing

Even if the weapons are useless, the boss's existence doesn't take anything away from the game.
Ummm correction, today I was trying to lix in the Tan bog room and my firestorm hit the dagger Ymir ;)

This really happened, but even then Ymir’s are fun to kill occasionally. Even if they stay up so what, they are nice to have up for when you are dead bored and want a fun easy challenge (anyone who tells me that aoe skill isn’t challenging needs to go more glass cannon :lol: )
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at