Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I am quite happy with their replied over the months. Maybe This will remind us of the future.

As the topic said, I will be posting about the Server transfers.

I wish it is real. At least you don't need a character move, just able to transfer items.

I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: I am quite happy with their replied over the months. Maybe This will remind us of the future.

Keep in mind this was posted 2 years ago. There is a very good chance that the logistical work they looked into meant that it would not be worth the effort of implementing transfers...which is why there has been no other news since then. In fact, I’m pretty sure I read somewhere this year that they are not even considering it anymore.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: I am quite happy with their replied over the months. Maybe This will remind us of the future.

Some of our suggestions actually take about 2 years to get into the game so fingers crossed this could be soon, I reckon they already have a two year plan and our suggestions get put to the back, the ones that they consider anyway. Now expect a lot of end game players to comment on this saying they don't want it cus of selfishness wanting to keep their rare items as higher price as possible. This is a stupid selfish reason to not want this and I hope if it's not being considered then this isn't the reason.

Some of our suggestions actually take about 2 years to get into the game so fingers crossed this could be soon, I reckon they already have a two year plan and our suggestions get put to the back, the ones that they consider anyway. Now expect a lot of end game players to comment on this saying they don't want it cus of selfishness wanting to keep their rare items as higher price as possible. This is a stupid selfish reason to not want this and I hope if it's not being considered then this isn't the reason.

This is something, I want to hear.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Being for or against an idea isn't anymore stupid or selfish than someone else's reason for being for or against an idea.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue