Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mord helm/DG aura

I would like to see hrung helms not breaking DL aura.

DL - Hrung
EDL/DL - Mord
DG - BT
Honestly? Yah id take that lol
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

If anyone has an old shadow / void moon or earth helm they no longer need because they have an op ;-) dg one mail it to me pls I'll get some use out of the old outdated thing save it going to waste or you having to break that aura :-) . Yes it probably took years to get and is actualy better than the set one but there you go thats progress.

On a serious note i dont get the arguments that go against opening loot up and making it more useable to more people in more situations. Its a game that can take a very long time for certain things to drop for which most will pay dkp earned with many hours of game play so why make them obsolete for the sake of it? Let people decide which helm suits them best and use what they want to rather than force them to retire something better than the set replacement.

If anyone has an old shadow / void moon or earth helm they no longer need because they have an op ;-) dg one mail it to me pls I'll get some use out of the old outdated thing save it going to waste or you having to break that aura :-) . Yes it probably took years to get and is actualy better than the set one but there you go thats progress.

On a serious note i dont get the arguments that go against opening loot up and making it more useable to more people in more situations. Its a game that can take a very long time for certain things to drop for which most will pay dkp earned with many hours of game play so why make them obsolete for the sake of it? Let people decide which helm suits them best and use what they want to rather than force them to retire something better than the set replacement.
People don't want to keep doing old bosses because it's still relevant in end gameplay, when do we finally get something that actually benefits us that isn't old game, the bt helms and dg helms have finally allowed us to do so
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

No way VR would let everyone skip 3 gele kills by simply getting a mord helm. Just saying.

As it is with so many aspects of this game, the drops to demand ratio is so far off there is a huge long bottleneck that keeps end game players monopolizing mid game bosses, which keeps mid level players from being able to get the drops they need to progress any further along in the game.

This appears to be the way otm decided to deal with the need for more end game and beyond content rather than creating more content for advanced players to move into. When they finally did create CG they kept the same mindset about drop ratios, which resulted in having very little positive impact on the problem.

We can only hope VR is willing to see through the frustrated players eyes a bit more, because keeping end game players dependent on mid game gear frustrates and eventually runs off players of all levels.