Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#21
Mdunc1982 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
No. I've worked my rear end off mindlessly clicking at the stove. 100% down vote this. Go put in the work instead of asking for an easy way to get up there with me.


Proficiency as well? :shock:


I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.


I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw


Danu

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#22
Mdunc1982 wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:


Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?


Yes they have. I remember because I used the opportunity to go from 0-170 cooking in 2 and half days from cooking all the fish I had saved up while training fishing.
I’m a huge +1 to add it for cooking and fishing. A lot of people are already max leveled or staying at certain lvls due to locks. There’s no reason they should miss out on the exp as well to improve thier toon sideways. Everyone had lag issues. Everyone had huge issues there for quite a while. Therefor all should have a chance to be able to use the exp in any way they see fit. Please add exp bonus to cooking and fishing. I would even be up for adding it to ability training. This is suppose to make up for the lost time due to lag and crashes or those that couldn’t even play. Maybe those people were looking forward to cooking or fishing during that time but couldn’t. Why leave them out of the bonus now.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#23
LadyNymeria wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
Proficiency as well? :shock:


I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.


I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 170+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

Image

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#24
Shivahh wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.


I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself





Image


Well he definitely beats me, never figured out how to raise mastery and the pro is hella slow. And never got my fish ability to raise either. Oh well, I guess they shoulda added the XP bonus but it’s kinda pointless now that it’s half over. Unless it’s running till the new year. I would just be worried the fishing spots would be crowded, but not many people would do it anyway so I think that fear is baseless.

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#25
Tgrizle wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself





Image


Well he definitely beats me, never figured out how to raise mastery and the pro is hella slow. And never got my fish ability to raise either. Oh well, I guess they shoulda added the XP bonus but it’s kinda pointless now that it’s half over. Unless it’s running till the new year. I would just be worried the fishing spots would be crowded, but not many people would do it anyway so I think that fear is baseless.



You raise mastery by cooking very low level gruel. Around 10k gruel will get u to 1700ish mastery. I’m around 6000 gruel in and 1200ish mastery. Sorry I know off topic, so back to it!
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#26
LadyNymeria wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:


Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?


I’m pretty sure it was included in the last Experince event, which I missed out on since I had already cooked up everything the day before it started :?


Well I'm a firm believer in consistency so if so then they should continue the same. But otherwise I wouldn't agree.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#27
LadyNymeria wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
Proficiency as well? :shock:


I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.


I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image


I'm fine with the XP boost. I'm not fine with 1.5 ability boost. Not fair to those who've worked hard.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#28
Sockthief wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:


Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?


Yes they have. I remember because I used the opportunity to go from 0-170 cooking in 2 and half days from cooking all the fish I had saved up while training fishing.
I’m a huge +1 to add it for cooking and fishing. A lot of people are already max leveled or staying at certain lvls due to locks. There’s no reason they should miss out on the exp as well to improve thier toon sideways. Everyone had lag issues. Everyone had huge issues there for quite a while. Therefor all should have a chance to be able to use the exp in any way they see fit. Please add exp bonus to cooking and fishing. I would even be up for adding it to ability training. This is suppose to make up for the lost time due to lag and crashes or those that couldn’t even play. Maybe those people were looking forward to cooking or fishing during that time but couldn’t. Why leave them out of the bonus now.


I'm not ok with added ability to training. That's unfair to those who've maxed mastery and can profit from it. Then everyone would be much higher mastery. Still most people ain't gonna have the gold for extracts, food items, or wheat lentils oats barley. Collecting that stuff takes a long time too.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#29
Sockthief wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:


Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?


Yes they have. I remember because I used the opportunity to go from 0-170 cooking in 2 and half days from cooking all the fish I had saved up while training fishing.
I’m a huge +1 to add it for cooking and fishing. A lot of people are already max leveled or staying at certain lvls due to locks. There’s no reason they should miss out on the exp as well to improve thier toon sideways. Everyone had lag issues. Everyone had huge issues there for quite a while. Therefor all should have a chance to be able to use the exp in any way they see fit. Please add exp bonus to cooking and fishing. I would even be up for adding it to ability training. This is suppose to make up for the lost time due to lag and crashes or those that couldn’t even play. Maybe those people were looking forward to cooking or fishing during that time but couldn’t. Why leave them out of the bonus now.


It was only a few days that I personally couldn't cook due to bugs in game. Rest of the time cooking wasn't effected but I see your point.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

#30
Shivahh wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
Mdunc1982 wrote:
I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.


I worked my rear off as well to level up 6 toons to 220+ without any events or botting flowers to help me get there. Didn’t have any event to hit 190 fishing or cooking either ...so some people get lucky and get it easier than others so freaking what???

Image

+1, there aren't any negatives to applying the experience multiplier other than one ignorant player saying people should work for it legitimately because he did himself


Don't call people ignorant. This whole forum is filled with "ignorant" people as you say. If I say I'm against something like them adding spices back noone agrees with me. If I go the opposite way and say im against them doing 1.5 XP to protect my investment once again I'm ignorant. So it's ok for others to not want something added but when I say it it's not. How is it any different that people don't want spices added back (which helps the majority) as opposed to 1.5 XP (which also helps the majority)
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests