Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game and Servers are Dying help VR

I’ve said many times before, Celtic heroes needs to be advertise. I have never seen this game advertised I don’t know if it’s a money issue or not but being the game it is, this game would have such a wider player base if it was advertised on Facebook, Twitter, AppStore, Instagram. I personally believe there social media is a big part on growing Celtics community. I got lucky finding this game I was intentionally looking for open world games on the App Store and seen it. But that’s not enough for it to get noticed.

This new hat quest has been really fun we just need more things to do to keep people interrelated I tear of the same repetitive stuff!! I mean even the hat quest is getting repetitive. Maybe if it wasn’t all spiders maybe if we had to do little tasks for golden candles??

Like I said u can't find this game in Google or apple ap store without searching for it so how are we supposed to get new players! We need new players to keep the game going!

Advertising, Advertising, Advertising VR do something to get new players and get what I think is the best open world mmorpg on the market out to a wider audience!!!

Wow! Really?

I’ve noticed the EXACT opposite on taranis. We are flourishing with activity atm. Atleast lower level to mid game. In my gameplay hours castle has had 2 pages of people most of the time. Plus stonevale and shalemount also have a constant 10-12 players. Large influx of new players. We gave out hundreds of skill training manuals in castle and I have taken about 5-6 new to help them with builds and leveling. Teaching builds, hotswap tips etc.

The same however can not be said about our eg community, while we as a whole server kill gele on spawn, we only kill Bt once a week. But all these new players leveling gives us hope.

Also just a month or so ago I noticed what you guys noticed with the decreased activity. All areas would be near empty for long durations. But honestly this past month I have observed the opposite. The activity reminds me of back in 2014 when I was a noob. There is actually once again a market for skill tomes and skill rings. While before these few months I wouldn’t think twice about vendoring skill rings, now I keep to give away to new players.

Like I said u can't find this game in Google or apple ap store without searching for it so how are we supposed to get new players! We need new players to keep the game going!

Advertising, Advertising, Advertising VR do something to get new players and get what I think is the best open world mmorpg on the market out to a wider audience!!!
I agree. I looked at the cliche picture of the womans face with a garish fantasy helmet and the name and thought "How cute, a game that relates to the country I live in (England). It's free so let's see how they'll mess this one up". Notice how I was going in not expecting good things and to get a laugh out of the incompetence portrayed by the Play Store's presentation.

Don't think this game will ever die cus I'm pretty sure they don't have targets to reach, it's not like bigger companies where if they don't meet a profit target they stop supporting it. In my 6 years of playing the player base has defo been declining tho, on my servers anyway. U gotta think about this, it's not just VR that make players quit or move server (bugs, glitches, lack of content), it's also other players (politics, rudeness, scamming etc)

Agreed.
Game and servers are dying because of other players (politics, rudeness, scamming and bots)

All Dom server are dead, because of Dom clan.
Epona is dead because of bots.
Celtic Heroes is dead, because of the worst community in gaming history.

If the community is friendly, Celtic Heroes will live.

But if you cant change the community, shutdown Celtic Heroes to kill the community.
And create a new and friendly community in a new game called Warhammer Oddysey.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Agreed.
Game and servers are dying because of other players (politics, rudeness, scamming and bots)

All Dom server are dead, because of Dom clan.
Epona is dead because of bots.
Celtic Heroes is dead, because of the worst community in gaming history.

If the community is friendly, Celtic Heroes will live.

But if you cant change the community, shutdown Celtic Heroes to kill the community.
And create a new and friendly community in a new game called Warhammer Oddysey.
ok... just because you have a bad in game experience it doesn't mean that everyone feels the same, stop making these outrageous claims that the game is dead because of your experiences Mr CEO of Epona.

I agree tho, bots suck and if you dont have good ppl to play with it makes the game hell. I would honestly suggest trying to find players that you enjoy spending your in game time with.
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

The community is very poor quality, and saying Dom servers are pretty much dead isn’t an overstatement. The game isn’t honestly that bad, even without new updates. It holds up far better than say OaC does which also doesn’t have updates. The community just makes this game seem far worse than it actually is through actions ingame lol, hence why dom servers are dead af.

I think this game could make a bounce back if the community stopped being stubborn idiots busy gloating over each other everyday, all without the aid of the devs. If that happened maybe the devs would have higher interests in this game, but na stubborn idiocy it is lol.

Not like I care anymore, I just like collecting things now mostly and separate myself from the drama. That’s just my point of view.

Buff purple party hat sparkles and every other hat with weakling sparkles plz plz plz.

Agreed on Purple hats.
I think this game could make a bounce back if the community will unite.

My suggestions are;
Remove dom clans, stop scammers, stop being rude, get rid of bots and be a friendly community.
If all of this happened i believe the Devs would have higher interest in this game.

Or, if you dont;
Just kill Celtic Heroes, Devs will shut it down.
Devs just focus on the other game, and we will just create a new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.

What will you choose?
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.