Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

bugs

so I ran to 215 I was getting attacked so I logged out my mount pet was not equipped when I relogged I appeared at the lay stone my travel lix was no longer on and my mount pet has a 49 minute dismount time? please explain my lix also runs out so thats 2 travels lines lost cause I tried it again

also when help at blood thorn I experience similar issues where when I apply a lix I relog and my likes disappear and then I apply it again and its just a total mess

fix your damn game

let me know if anyone else has similar issues

Re: bugs

so I ran to 215 I was getting attacked so I logged out my mount pet was not equipped when I relogged I appeared at the lay stone my travel lix was no longer on and my mount pet has a 49 minute dismount time? please explain my lix also runs out so thats 2 travels lines lost cause I tried it again

also when help at blood thorn I experience similar issues where when I apply a lix I relog and my likes disappear and then I apply it again and its just a total mess

fix your gee golly game

let me know if anyone else has similar issues
Any chance you were killed in the time that you logged out and your toon disconnected from the server? Sort of sounds like that’s what happened.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

I didn't think we could do that relog thing anymore. Pretty sure a toon stays online for a little bit after you've gone.
For like a second or two
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Quite possibly did the icons just go invisible on your icon bar under your health bar? I know whenever I use a lix the icons just go invisible.

As for your mount you most likely died, you don't instantly log out when you hit log out. You stand in place for a couple seconds still being able to take damage. Did you have the resurrected icon on your icon bar?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Quite possibly did the icons just go invisible on your icon bar under your health bar? I know whenever I use a lix the icons just go invisible.

As for your mount you most likely died, you don't instantly log out when you hit log out. You stand in place for a couple seconds still being able to take damage. Did you have the resurrected icon on your icon bar?
According to the dismount icon he would've been logged in for an extra 11 minutes 8-)

According to the dismount icon he would've been logged in for an extra 11 minutes 8-)
Well I guessed I missed that detail haha. Either way though I am still curious if his icons went invisible and such, I'm assuming the OP ran around a little bit to see if they had the travel lix.

Weird thing to happen, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a bug yet, rather a glitch.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Yes this current bug of icons be invisible under the health bar is a pin, I was using normal haste lix at gele and because I was dealing I was very busy. I looked at the second screen and took a another haste lix, usually you cannot take one while one is running but I took a super over the top of a normal :( pretty devestated I have 6 minutes lol. :(
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +