Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Servers

Haven't played long, my question is which server has the friendliest players and clans that actually share things? I'm looking for a good home :) I like to play in groups and socialize as I'm an old Ultima online player. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Zindar Drake 155 Rogue -Nuada-

Re: Servers

Haven't played long, my question is which server has the friendliest players and clans that actually share things? I'm looking for a good home :) I like to play in groups and socialize as I'm an old Ultima online player. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Dont come arawn then lol
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Epona is always a good choice if you like rolling for drops and having everything available on the market.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Epona is always a good choice if you like rolling for drops and having everything available on the market.
How are the clans on epona
Because of epona's large active player base there are a lot of options. also, because a clan banner doesn't necessarily exclude you from any content, you can basically pick whatever Clan fits your playstyle and still experience all the content the game has to offer.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

How are the clans on epona
Because of epona's large active player base there are a lot of options. also, because a clan banner doesn't necessarily exclude you from any content, you can basically pick whatever Clan fits your playstyle and still experience all the content the game has to offer.
Wow ok Epona is sounding like a winner!
Zindar Drake 155 Rogue -Nuada-