Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes 1st Server VS. Server PvP tournament

Looking forward to killing you while lixed.
I'll just hit you with a rune for 25k dmg.
No you wont, you cant magically bypass the game mechanic and turn items on while in arena o.O unless you want to use it from castle
Well it was an exaggeration anyway, they don't hit nearly that hard. But that would be a great tactic...shoot projectiles from the castle into arena.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Sounds really fun, I’m sure some of my fellow Lughians would be interested!
Please feel free to make a team :) the more the merrier. Want all servers included in the fun.
Thats a wonderful activity. VR should think of making some activities like this. Or a clan league for each server, then the winners of each servers join global league to win the superclan. and also each server form a team to compete to win the super server champion.
I think it would be amazing if VR could make prizes for the winner of each tournament, for example: a fashion set for the winning team of whichever server wins, or a title you can win for the tournament. Or maybe change each member of the winning teams name to gold rather then blue in game.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Prizes would definitely make the tournament more worth the while. I mean, it shouldn't be the only reason to play, but its nice that you're actually doing something you enjoy, working hard, and then getting something for it.

What would be cool is to make an actual clan banner, so if you win a tournament the banner shows by your clan name.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Prizes would definitely make the tournament more worth the while. I mean, it shouldn't be the only reason to play, but its nice that you're actually doing something you enjoy, working hard, and then getting something for it.

What would be cool is to make an actual clan banner, so if you win a tournament the banner shows by your clan name.
An official prize would be cool, but idk how/what they'd do to be fair with it.
(also the clan banner would be cool, but what if multiple clans contribute to a team?)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

(also the clan banner would be cool, but what if multiple clans contribute to a team?)
Was thinking particularly in clan vs clan pvp

Mainhand trophy, since they were able to create and hand out ladles in the cooking comp this should be doable
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Mainhand trophy, since they were able to create and hand out ladles in the cooking comp this should be doable
+1