Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Arena thoughts

This uuuuuuuhhh new arena business we got going on is god dam amazing. its taken a bit of time (a lot of time) but props to the devs for resurrecting the place. I feel bad for the lower levels that wish to participate in the global arena as the average level seems to run from 200-230 but for the older players like myself i think its definitely brought another fun activity to Celtic Heroes. It has captivated me back into the game honestly. while i am very excited and curious about the new content that has been added into the game, i feel that this new "game mode" is a highlight for me. In fact this new addition got me so excited I ALMOST brought out the wallet again. I told myself I would stop buying plat for this game cuz after a while my investment was not paying off but god dam what a close call today. If future updates continue to come out like this one did...... i fear my bank will begin to suffer. Good job my rant is over.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: New Arena thoughts

This uuuuuuuhhh new arena business we got going on is god dam amazing. its taken a bit of time (a lot of time) but props to the devs for resurrecting the place. I feel bad for the lower levels that wish to participate in the global arena as the average level seems to run from 200-230 but for the older players like myself i think its definitely brought another fun activity to Celtic Heroes. It has captivated me back into the game honestly. while i am very excited and curious about the new content that has been added into the game, i feel that this new "game mode" is a highlight for me. In fact this new addition got me so excited I ALMOST brought out the wallet again. I told myself I would stop buying plat for this game cuz after a while my investment was not paying off but god dam what a close call today. If future updates continue to come out like this one did...... i fear my bank will begin to suffer. Good job my rant is over.
While it definitely has some positives going for it, the way it's set up now is a huge disadvantage to casters. The other downside is that you can't see half the toons in the arena, so even if you're being attacked, you can't 'fight' back because you can't see the attacker. It's essentially just a big free for all where those that come in all lixed up have a huge advantage. And that ruins the fun for quite a few people.

This is why they need to make a 2nd arena that all lix and food disappears until you leave the arena.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I know someone mentioned this ages ago, I liked it then, and feel it needs to be brought up again.
Arenas have spectator seats. I don't enjoy pvp, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. It's a pain trying to watch from the line just in front of the arena. And it's no fun trying to watch inside arena, because everyone is fair game in there, wether you attack or not.

Put in spectator seats going around the arena.....

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to casters. I got rekt by a mage that I couldn't see xD (Evile 22k crit ice shards) and druid is surpisingly good in pvp, about half the armour of a average full edl warrior, and imo rangers aren't so terrible for pvp no more thanks to the pillars, makes it fun knowing there is a threat everywhere you go in arena. Ty VR love the global arena.

I know someone mentioned this ages ago, I liked it then, and feel it needs to be brought up again.
Arenas have spectator seats. I don't enjoy pvp, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. It's a pain trying to watch from the line just in front of the arena. And it's no fun trying to watch inside arena, because everyone is fair game in there, wether you attack or not.

Put in spectator seats going around the arena.....
+1

Imo this is the best update. Being a major pvper and having my favorite content expanded makes me and many others really excited. Also opens a doorway to more cross server options in the future. Major props to VR :D
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to casters. I got rekt by a mage that I couldn't see xD (Evile 22k crit ice shards) and druid is surpisingly good in pvp, about half the armour of a average full edl warrior, and imo rangers aren't so terrible for pvp no more thanks to the pillars, makes it fun knowing there is a threat everywhere you go in arena. Ty VR love the global arena.
You don't see how melee toons being on haste is a disadvantage to casters when noncasters can crit just as high and have just as many spells they can use (if not more) but also can auto attack 1 hit per second?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You don't see how melee toons being on haste is a disadvantage to casters when noncasters can crit just as high and have just as many spells they can use (if not more) but also can auto attack 1 hit per second?
Fire mages do 5k-6k bolts to me no crit and at the same time have 10k hp ice mages do 15k-18k shard crits on me and have 10k hp.. put a heroic armour lix on with a shield and they lose maybe 300 damage for shards but guess what they can do now tank warriors and rogues and kill them in 2 hits if ice mage. Melee class gets haste lix to use, but that is the only lix that really does anything against you guys not counting max hp boost but even then. If we gonna remove consumables. Should remove druid buffs while we at it, cause quite honestly I am tired of going against druids who have 1.2k armour. And after that lets nerf warriors protective stance cause that is more op than a lix, gives an advantage as well. If it matters that much then VR should make a 2nd arena like you said for the softies. Or will people complain cause it's empty all the time and no one wants to go in there?

I hate pvp. I’ve quit games because it became too much pvp oriented. However, I have enjoyed getting a group of clannies together and working together to destroy others in the arena
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

The global arena is awesome..........for high levels im level 100 and its no fun because i just get destroyed straight away. It would be good if there were different arenas for different levels so everyone can participate :)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)