Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on current performance issues

I , Moira Brown , am disgusted with what you people at Virtual Realms have done to this game. You obviously do not know the game code or language. ,Your fiddling with the game code has made this game unplayable for a lot of people. ,I am a veteran player , my login name is RustyBolts , check my account , I have spent thousands of my very hard earned dollars on this qreat game. ,But since Virtual Realms took over , this game is CRAP

I , Moira Brown , am disgusted with what you people at Virtual Realms have done to this game. You obviously do not know the game code or language. ,Your fiddling with the game code has made this game unplayable for a lot of people. ,I am a veteran player , my login name is RustyBolts , check my account , I have spent thousands of my very hard earned dollars on this qreat game. ,But since Virtual Realms took over , this game is CRAP
Lol I would love to see you do a better job :lol: I think they are doing great. I have No lag now. Older devices may not be running well but that is what happens with every gaming platform eventually. Old devices won’t work as well when graphics are updated.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Battery drain is a little better i think but not perfect (screen still dims). Also, theres a new drop rate for gelebron? Past three times we have killed it its dropped majestic and under and mostly druid crap.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Again, I've hardly had any problems. iPad had a few crashes after I downloaded the update today, and my iPod had like two crashes this past week, but otherwise every thing's okay. I was mad, too, but they've done a good job trying to make sure everyone can play. We need to stop judging and telling them how to do their job. They're doing all they can.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Any progress on the overheating? What about the frame freeze/lag at mord? A little nit-picky thing i now have is toon animation on haste, several times its looked like im autoing at normal speeds or like im not autoing at all ot autoing is interupted by using the hot bar to switch rings. Can you confifm that i am still autoing? Are there any plans to fix this? Please shoot us an update on how these and several other fixes are coming along.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage