Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on current performance issues

This is super frustrating. I play in Gwydon and I can’t join my clan to play on the new update as my device(iPhone 6s) just crashes. Therefore not only am I missing out on killing bosses at reset, I’m now missing out on double plat and unable to enjoy the new content.
Maybe I should be spending my money elsewhere?
Merhaba ben platin ödülü kazanamıyorum! Fyber reklamdan birçok uygulama indirdim fakat bana platin ödül verilmedi! Çok sıkıcı durum! Lütfen Fyber reklamı yerine sadece reklam video izleyip bizlere platin ödül hediye verebilirsiniz ? Teşekkürler

What I did today:

Come home hoping to relax

Logged into game: Friend wanted help with Pyrus 6.. froze solid 20 steps from ley omw there

Relogged: I made it finally! Then watched my friend run up a wall and disappear, then watched them go out of the map, then froze for 1-3 secs about 20 times while actually killing it, skills had atleast .5 sec freeze to cast.

Had enough and logged out, will wait for a relevant update to the issues that actually matter, because last night's reset didnt do anything for me

Brand new S9+ with perfectly fine service :?
O.O that's no peasant phone!

What I did today:

Come home hoping to relax

Logged into game: Friend wanted help with Pyrus 6.. froze solid 20 steps from ley omw there

Relogged: I made it finally! Then watched my friend run up a wall and disappear, then watched them go out of the map, then froze for 1-3 secs about 20 times while actually killing it, skills had atleast .5 sec freeze to cast.

Had enough and logged out, will wait for a relevant update to the issues that actually matter, because last night's reset didnt do anything for me

Brand new S9+ with perfectly fine service :?
These lags seem to be very local. I lagged like this, force closed the app. Logged into an alt that was also in carrowmore and the lag was gone. Switched back to my main and the lag was back.

I may be wrong, but mobs attacking you and people sending you group/trade requests seem to start this kind of lag.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Stilll lagging like crazy and stop start stop start on running through all ereas except lirs and OW.
Still running through walls or appear to be when using two screens
Still don’t have all icons like lix, mounts and some times skills in inthe top bar.
Still going from 100% battery to 8%!!! In just a couple of hours.
iOS 12.1.1 iPad Pro and iPad mini 4
Still overheating.
Still degrading my battery.
Fix it or removed it to be honest because this is getting painful.
I can’t honestly spend money on a game that kills my devices.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Somebody besides a longwinded mod needs to say something. I've recently spent good $ on this game and i expect answers in a timely fashion. I'm not above going to google for a refund
No NeEd To gEt BuTt HuRt mY mAn
#AndroidCommonersMatter

u s e l e s s c o m m e n t s :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no reason why my first generation lg optimus shouldn't run this game! Be more inclusive :lol:

My Samsung Galaxy 5 and Sammy tab 3 tablet seem to be no longer up to running the game. Both have been fine for 2 years at a guess, and faultless. Now my tablet is laggy anywhere with more than 2 grouped players present in any map. If one dies whether on screen or offscreen i get between 5 to 15secs locked screen. Carrow bosses i can reach once in 4 attempts before locking up requiring reboot.

Galaxy 5 phone cant run the game for more than 2 minutes without overheating and shutting down, even if i sit in an empty heroes landing map watching boats against the sunset.

Both devices run (well try and run) the game in lowest graphics possible which I'd settle for in exchange for actual gameplay, but alas no.

It's so disappointing how the unity "upgrade" turned me from a very active player to a virtual spectator running low level solo-able bosses as everything else better is no longer achievable. So far I've reinstalled after each server reset and also factory reset both my devices.

I can't help but think that if I'd been a total newbie and downloaded the game since unity to have a go with, i would have chucked it out without a second thought as unplayable.

I'm desperately hoping each reset and change will be a step closer to playing properly again, as i used to be last month. Im starting to hate the game i used to love playing, simply because i cant play it any more.
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

I have been playing for 2 years. I'm used to the problems after a update but this time its disappointing how long the lag has stayed as well as now my keyboard don't work 85 % time and I get kicked from game trying to type a message. I miss playing with my friends much less soloing. Please fix the lag and keyboard issues. Here's praying it all gets fixed soon.