Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Where specifically? Off to the sides or in the center? I assume in the center.
Towards 2 o' clock when you enter the mordy pit. It wasn't in the centre but more towards the sides.
Sorry I am feeling too lazy to post an SS of the position. Will add it sometime later.
Center

Or

Side

Tbh i would be more concerned wether the mob moves or not. If it moves then kill any troll mob that moves around. If it does, kill mobs that do not move lol.

Towards 2 o' clock when you enter the mordy pit. It wasn't in the centre but more towards the sides.
Sorry I am feeling too lazy to post an SS of the position. Will add it sometime later.
Center

Or

Side

Tbh i would be more concerned wether the mob moves or not. If it moves then kill any troll mob that moves around. If it does, kill mobs that do not move lol.
Well most don't. It's a set area or mob from majority of new items. And there's only 1 place we're anything lvl 189+ spawns and that's mordi pit.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I got this drop with the help of a friend on Danu. This bracer is confirmed to drop from a rare 5* troll in the Mordris pit. Our mob was a 189/5 red troll. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the mob.
Thank you!!!
I've edited the original post.

Can you clarify the effects of the brace please. Does it increase the size of your character? Does it add a flame effect to your character?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I got this drop with the help of a friend on Danu. This bracer is confirmed to drop from a rare 5* troll in the Mordris pit. Our mob was a 189/5 red troll. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the mob.
Thank you!!!

Can you clarify the effects of the brace please. Does it increase the size of your character? Does it add a flame effect to your character?
It increases the size of your character by 10%. Not really noticeable unless taking on and off. Doesn’t add any fire effects or anything. Also atm it’s kinda glitched if I wear it on mount. Every now and again your character will act like you are taking it off and on and I will grow for a moment then glitch back to correct size. Kinda glitch in out every now and again.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Thank you!!!

It increases the size of your character by 10%. Not really noticeable unless taking on and off. Doesn’t add any fire effects or anything. Also atm it’s kinda glitched if I wear it on mount. Every now and again your character will act like you are taking it off and on and I will grow for a moment then glitch back to correct size. Kinda glitch in out every now and again.
Yeah I'm sure there was a reason that OTM disabled growth/shrink charms on mounts (and removed them from the game). Looks like VR either forgot to do that for this item, or else decided it wasn't a big enough issue to warrant it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Also, Jake..
Could you remove the "spoiler" tabs? They seem broken, and clicking any of the spoilers below only opens up the first one for the Borrum Amulet.
Ya Difinitus just added spoilers in this past forum update but they don’t work correctly :p
I’ll remove them for now and update the post with the skull charm.

It’s very strange that a dps brace adds a growth effect. Like there literally couldn’t be any more random effect they could have put on there lol. I would’ve preferred a flaming effect :(
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

It’s very strange that a dps brace adds a growth effect. Like there literally couldn’t be any more random effect they could have put on there lol. I would’ve preferred a flaming effect :(
Yeah, that would make more sense with the "hellforged" thing (maybe just a small trailing effect, or make it like flaming gloves since it's a brace)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com