Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lag and horrible experience

Lol the issue cant be with the devices Bluestacks runs CH like laggy buggy and my pc is topped out..
Let me try to rephrase.

Nothing is wrong with the devices themselves. The issue is with the game, and that it's not running on certain devices for whatever reason.

I'm not familiar enough with emulators to know how the PC and the emulated device work together...idk if changing the emulated device would be enough to fix the issue, or if the emulated device doesn't really mean much.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Cool! Very awesome to see an update! That being said, there are always bugs. Since I started playing a lot of times if otm tweaked anything or came out with an update it was always screwy at first. Really is nice to have an update. Happy holiday!
There has not been this bad of lag since I started playing. Sure there's always been a day or 2 where it was slow. This is beyond slow. The lag has it's own lag that crawled out of lag that lagged.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

my ipad mini 2 kinda runs the game anywhere between 5-15fps..
the overall experience of the U18 update been horrible..
the Global arena as much fun as it is shud have the possibility to decide who gets into what pvp area groupwise..
also Trading should be made possible as it allowes safer xfers between servers..
The positive thing about the update in my eyes was me and my long loved fella CouchPotato of Belenus finally where in a group for 5mins lol!

Oh man if there was a cross server zone for trading.... like a Bazaar... of sorts. I’m in.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader