Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lag and horrible experience

#1
my ipad mini 2 kinda runs the game anywhere between 5-15fps..
the overall experience of the U18 update been horrible..
the Global arena as much fun as it is shud have the possibility to decide who gets into what pvp area groupwise..
also Trading should be made possible as it allowes safer xfers between servers..
The positive thing about the update in my eyes was me and my long loved fella CouchPotato of Belenus finally where in a group for 5mins lol!
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Image

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#2
Legislative wrote:my ipad mini 2 kinda runs the game anywhere between 5-15fps..
the overall experience of the U18 update been horrible..
the Global arena as much fun as it is shud have the possibility to decide who gets into what pvp area groupwise..
also Trading should be made possible as it allowes safer xfers between servers..
The positive thing about the update in my eyes was me and my long loved fella CouchPotato of Belenus finally where in a group for 5mins lol!


VR said they think they have identified a lot of the lag bugs, and are working on fixing them.
Trading is not allowed in the arena because of transfer issues...VR has decided not to pursue transfering items between servers at this time, there are dozens of threads about this if you want to search for reasons why.

Glad you like the update! Give it some time for the bugs to be worked out.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#3
Eragon123 wrote:
Legislative wrote:my ipad mini 2 kinda runs the game anywhere between 5-15fps..
the overall experience of the U18 update been horrible..
the Global arena as much fun as it is shud have the possibility to decide who gets into what pvp area groupwise..
also Trading should be made possible as it allowes safer xfers between servers..
The positive thing about the update in my eyes was me and my long loved fella CouchPotato of Belenus finally where in a group for 5mins lol!


VR said they think they have identified a lot of the lag bugs, and are working on fixing them.
Trading is not allowed in the arena because of transfer issues...VR has decided not to pursue transfering items between servers at this time, there are dozens of threads about this if you want to search for reasons why.

Glad you like the update! Give it some time for the bugs to be worked out.

yeah duh but they literally holding the key to stop people from getting scammed in unserious transfers xD
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Image

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#6
Xanadu wrote:And to destroy their server economies and introduce legacy items into new servers. It isn’t happening.


If you could only trade gold in the arena that could work :p

Edit: only if you could dual lol then you could transfer yourself :D
Crom Warrior 222 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220+ Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 215+ Big Mac
Crom Ranger 155+ Large Fries
Crom Druid 200+ Ziruu

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#7
Romeo wrote:Sweet the updates live now? And I'm glad they got rid of trades, too many people get scammed and kids play this game that aren't even teens yet. U can still trade items through mail right?

speaking of global arena trades. not actual trades lol!
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Image

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q
Esquilax fan~

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#8
Legislative wrote:
Romeo wrote:Sweet the updates live now? And I'm glad they got rid of trades, too many people get scammed and kids play this game that aren't even teens yet. U can still trade items through mail right?

speaking of global arena trades. not actual trades lol!

Oh lol I should prolly get in the game before postin anythin :D

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#9
The new dark look and frame rate is hurting my eyes. I refuse to buy the platinums I was gonna buy if this is how it's going to be, Because I can't play for long.

Also, when I use shadowstrike the clan chat disappears, that still hasn't been fixed. So I have to keep selecting chat again in the middle of a boss fight, really annoying.

The clan list is all over the place and disorganised. How did this happen?

The 'All' option when looking at items in my bag keeps vanishing. It's like one of them bad murder mysteries when you find out no one was murdered because it suddenly reappears about 10 minutes later.

I use Samsung S7, it's a good phone.

Re: Lag and horrible experience

#10
GiVe tHeM a cHaNcE tO dO ThiNgS bEfOre yOu jUmp oN tHe HaTer bAndWaGoN

Hahahahahahaha yah ok, time to be real about it. Looks like trying to capitalize on chest sales this holiday season with a speedy release wasn't the best plan.

Can't blame this one on the user or their phone, if it worked before there is no reason it shouldn't work after the update.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests