Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Black friday double plat

You guys do realize that some people get paid at the end of the month correct? Probably stretching it a little bit more would be a good call? Any chance this could be extended until the end of November for people who get paid at the end of the month? Seems a no brainer for VR as you’ll make more money ;)
Proud Piggie

Re: Black friday double plat

I guess the fact that double plat would sell all year round must be in the back of their heads too.
I’m sure the calculations say that by doing double plat twice a year it will go down better.
I am very glad they are not doing bonus so at the same time though.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

...Seems a no brainer for VR as you’ll make more money ;)
I spent the last 5 years thinking that about everything in game and yet here we are, same old same old. Game could be massively popular but someone is apparently just happy with the status quo. The game makes just enough money to remain viable and that is all they require.

The complete and blatant lack of deference to the paying customers is why for the first time since 2012 I am passing on double plat this year. Someone else can continue to reward them for the mediocrity.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

...Seems a no brainer for VR as you’ll make more money ;)
I spent the last 5 years thinking that about everything in game and yet here we are, same old same old. Game could be massively popular but someone is apparently just happy with the status quo. The game makes just enough money to remain viable and that is all they require.

The complete and blatant lack of deference to the paying customers is why for the first time since 2012 I am passing on double plat this year. Someone else can continue to reward them for the mediocrity.
Not sure where this has come from, we don’t set what day Black Friday falls on. Sure plenty of things we can change but that isn’t one of them. Welcome to PM me for a chat if you want.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

You guys do realize that some people get paid at the end of the month correct? Probably stretching it a little bit more would be a good call? Any chance this could be extended until the end of November for people who get paid at the end of the month? Seems a no brainer for VR as you’ll make more money ;)
Tbh I’d actually agree. Most people I know who get yearly bonuses get them Nov 30th or December 1st every single year. Lol if they did prolong it to December 1st or something like that, I’d actually buy more plat then I plan on. Which is none at the moment :?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

No offense but everyone knows what time double plat comes around... all you literally have to do if you really want plat (if you’re tight on money I guess) is to set aside $5 a week for 20 weeks (about 3 1/2 months) and you’ll have enough for $100 worth of plat by the time double plat comes around in June/November
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No offense but everyone knows what time double plat comes around... all you literally have to do if you really want plat (if you’re tight on money I guess) is to set aside $5 a week for 20 weeks (about 3 1/2 months) and you’ll have enough for $100 worth of plat by the time double plat comes around in June/November
If everyone knew about it this would not be posted at all, no offense. There’s a high percentage of people not knowing when double plat comes out (adding in people who do not follow the forums) How would these people enjoy buying stuff if the notification was posted a few days before the event.
Proud Piggie

If everyone knew about it this would not be posted at all, no offense. There’s a high percentage of people not knowing when double plat comes out (adding in people who do not follow the forums) How would these people enjoy buying stuff if the notification was posted a few days before the event.
You make a good point. VR would do well to announce it more than 3 days before the event, especially since this seems to be a "set" event that is not going to change at the last minute.

They won't really be able to stretch it on by much...that takes away the entire "special one weekend only!" deal. It's not VR's fault that Black Friday comes earlier this year.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It’s Black Friday... anyone with a mind could imagine there would be a sale lol (unless if that high percentage are kids, then what can you do?). The birthday event I agree most wouldn’t know about, I personally didn’t catch on until 2 years after I started.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

It’s Black Friday... anyone with a mind could imagine there would be a sale lol (unless if that high percentage are kids, then what can you do?). The birthday event I agree most wouldn’t know about, I personally didn’t catch on until 2 years after I started.

Take it easy, Black Friday isn't a thing everywhere so it's not that much of guarantee people would know. People have different schedules and get paid at different times. Unfortunately there will be times when things don't all sync up. That said points are taken and we can bear it in mind for next year.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.