Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gold

How much gold would you guys consider as a lot ? And how much would you say the average person has? I’m a marcher from 2012 now 2018 and I recently xferred in 50m in gold to rosmerta from arawn. But what am asking is,

Is 50m a lot?

Re: Gold

How much gold would you guys consider as a lot ? And how much would you say the average person has? I’m a marcher from 2012 now 2018 and I recently xferred in 50m in gold to rosmerta from arawn. But what am asking is,

Is 50m a lot?
The question is very subjective to who answers it. For example, I rarely have more than 2m gold...so to me personally, yes 50m is a crazy amount. Other people who have put a ton of effort into farming and merching may think that 50m is a respectable amount, but not "a lot".

I will say that 50m is probably more then 99% of the playerbase has ever had at one point, so if you go by that definition...then yeah it's probably a lot.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Generally a few million id the common (good amount of gold)
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Is 50m a lot?

This reads like you just wanted to brag about how much gold you have.

Is 50 million a lot? Not if you need more than 50 million in items. Then it's not enough gold. But it can be a lot of gold also. It's more than the vast majority of players have. A lot or a little is subjective to how much is needed. I've been sitting on around 15 million for over a year now because there is nothing I want to buy. Some players will continually never have enough gold and constantly have to farm. Others will quit because the thought of having to farm over and over and over again to constantly upgrade gear sucks and they feel merching in a video game is a waste of time (I agree) when there are more rewarding things that one can do in real life or play a console/computer game that's easier and faster to progress.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Is 50m a lot?

Is 50 million a lot? Not if you need more than 50 million in items. Then it's not enough gold. But it can be a lot of gold also. It's more than the vast majority of players have. A lot or a little is subjective to how much is needed. I've been sitting on around 15 million for over a year now because there is nothing I want to buy. Some players will continually never have enough gold and constantly have to farm. Others will quit because the thought of having to farm over and over and over again to constantly upgrade gear sucks and they feel merching in a video game is a waste of time (I agree) when there are more rewarding things that one can do in real life or play a console/computer game that's easier and faster to progress.
Lemme hold some of that cash bossman :D

Is 50m a lot?

Why is it so wrong the be proud of what you have?
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Is 50m a lot?

Why is it so wrong the be proud of what you have?
You should be when it comes to material objects or retirement investments or diplomas/degrees from school, etc. But I don't consider make believe virtual items in the 'be proud of' category. Just my opinion. Others disagree and that's okay.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Is 50m a lot?

Lemme hold some of that cash bossman :D
You'll just spend it on strippers
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

A perfect question for me to answer! YAYYY

First, lets talk about something. Gold isn't everything, items are important too. We also need to factor in investments, and liquidity of your assets. Then we could judge if you are rich or not.

How much is rich? The definition varies, and it may also change dependent on if you are a plat buyer or not. What would I say? When you have more then 95% of players your world do, Id call you rich then.

Also, different worlds have different economies, 50m one place may be worth less then 50m in another.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Is 50m a lot?
Not if you just started a new toon. You will spend that much by the time you buy all the gear you need to reach 220 and fish and cook. But if your endgame already 99%+ don't have 50 mil in gold.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.