Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

In order to have a quality test people will need to do nearly everything in the game and see how things run, id suggest, full dg sets as well as their already owned items and edl weapons, so people can test bosses as well, why dg sets? Becuz the main goal is not to kill the boss the main goal is to see if everthing works fine, so dg sets wud help kill the boss quickly
I'd prefer to have players in beta as they are on thr servers to have an accurate experience. Just remove the castle as an option from beta so you won't have players that just want to pvp in beta.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Beta

Signing up for beta it asked for account username is that to log in on the game or is it your toons name in the game

Thanks

Re: Beta

Signing up for beta it asked for account username is that to log in on the game or is it your toons name in the game

Thanks
Account log in user
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Beta

It’s asking for the account login name. The name you use on login page. They are thinking of having testers use premade characters that are all the same.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

In order to have a quality test people will need to do nearly everything in the game and see how things run, id suggest, full dg sets as well as their already owned items and edl weapons, so people can test bosses as well, why dg sets? Becuz the main goal is not to kill the boss the main goal is to see if everthing works fine, so dg sets wud help kill the boss quickly
I'd prefer to have players in beta as they are on thr servers to have an accurate experience. Just remove the castle as an option from beta so you won't have players that just want to pvp in beta.

It wouldn’t be that easy....the castle actually has a lot of intricate details that would need to be checked out.

There really is no point in “trying out” boss fights....the game functionality shouldn’t have changed much, if any. It would just be design things to watch for. Individual fashion items can be checked into at later dates...the main items to test are game-wide things.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.
There will be plenty of time for those people to duel each other after the beta...
i would be excited at the thought of cross server pvp if i played any class other than ranger...skill balancing more important than pvp. If im wrong and its something other than pvp i look forward to finding out ehat it could be lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

(someone mentioned chests so: )
I there's an upcoming chest post-unity can it please have mount whistles (I'm sure there's other stuff we'd all like, but this is a general priority)

Also, that sounds suspiciously like a hint at a PvP server... :shock:

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I there's an upcoming chest post-unity can it please have mount whistles (I'm sure there's other stuff we'd all like, but this is a general priority)

They just need to let us be able to duel anywhere. That way people could duel for fun while camping things.

They just need to let us be able to duel anywhere. That way people could duel for fun while camping things.
Only if there were a box you could check that blocked people from dueling you while you didn't want to keep getting notifications.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

No please god mount whistles sound cancer, u dont need mount whistles its usfull i agree but it wud be a waste to make it part of the 1-3 items that are in chests, chests r alrdy spectral lol
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger