Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The BEST Dragon

480 points, gives you the option to rebirth and move points around. The crits while good on paper have yet to be proven. Different posts have said the crits are worthless. For 12 mil I had hoped for more damage from the dots, 130 is laughable. The near instant cast in nice.

480 points, gives you the option to rebirth and move points around. The crits while good on paper have yet to be proven. Different posts have said the crits are worthless. For 12 mil I had hoped for more damage from the dots, 130 is laughable. The near instant cast in nice.
It’s definitely noticeable. This was on 1 mob that takes me like 30 seconds to kill. This was in August. I crit at least 40% more often then I did with my spider. I’m one of the few people who have tested crits thoroughly on diff mobs. Dragon is well worth in. I spent like 9m on my drag though. I’ve had a T6 dragon pretty much since they were released and I crit more then everyone in clan without one by FAR.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Maybe the question should be: are dragons reeally worth the 12 million they cost? My eagle has more focus and gives me some helpful damage. Sure the dragon is cool but is it really all that good?
Worth is subjective. I wouldn't spend 12 mil on one but others have and are very happy.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

just get all 4 of them and swap them according to the poor mob being killed.
so 48m, lol
I’ve technically bought 3 so far :?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.