Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Servers that kill bloodthorn actively

Bele killed regularly but since the sixth kill we cant make ppl log for it. More ppl log for gele than bt atm sadly.
I think it's because so many of the drops aren't worth equipping and will sit in the bank that it becomes a waste of time and plat resources. At least this is my impression.
What are you talking about? Almost all BT drops are an upgrade. Worst drops are trash skill recast rings (energy harvest, etc...) or maybe ammies when everyone has one of them. Ammies are like the worst of the best but they still replace smooch ammies for casters, and maybe runic ammies for dps.
half the recast rings are junk. Royal dps ammies are junk, for a lot imp ammies are trash for dps. The caster ammies are nice and the ability rings are great. But theres the part about epona having the most BT kills in the game yet still 0 bow rings. I wont even mention helms because they are a joke and may aswell not be on the loot tables basically

If drop rates actually represented what players want then you wiuld be correct. But as it currently stands the raid is a joke. Its 2 royal ammies almost every single kill along with a recast ring. Ability rings and helms need an ENORMOUS drop rate increase. E harvest riposte and e boost rings need to be removed. Ammies need a buff because runic ammies are still better. Charms need reworking because the skill boosts are a total failure. Shadowstrike and longshot charms both adding equal damage...nice one...
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I think it's because so many of the drops aren't worth equipping and will sit in the bank that it becomes a waste of time and plat resources. At least this is my impression.
What are you talking about? Almost all BT drops are an upgrade. Worst drops are trash skill recast rings (energy harvest, etc...) or maybe ammies when everyone has one of them. Ammies are like the worst of the best but they still replace smooch ammies for casters, and maybe runic ammies for dps.
half the recast rings are junk. Royal dps ammies are junk, for a lot imp ammies are trash for dps. The caster ammies are nice and the ability rings are great. But theres the part about epona having the most BT kills in the game yet still 0 bow rings. I wont even mention helms because they are a joke and may aswell not be on the loot tables basically

If drop rates actually represented what players want then you wiuld be correct. But as it currently stands the raid is a joke. Its 2 royal ammies almost every single kill along with a recast ring. Ability rings and helms need an ENORMOUS drop rate increase. E harvest riposte and e boost rings need to be removed. Ammies need a buff because runic ammies are still better. Charms need reworking because the skill boosts are a total failure. Shadowstrike and longshot charms both adding equal damage...nice one...
+100
Ranger 227+

Aren’t there like 4-5 trash recast skill rings like e harvest, e boost, riposte and grasping roots? Rest are good has the main skills for all classes. But lemme guess, trash rings drop rates are higher than the rest?
I agree some charms needs an upgrade to direct skill boost as you have mentioned.

Ammies decent tbh and could be very helpful at BT. Poison resist+ vit will boost survivability without having to sacrifice points in vit.

Also buff helms and ability rings drop rates tytyty.

Aren’t there like 4-5 trash recast skill rings like e harvest, e boost, riposte and grasping roots? Rest are good has the main skills for all classes. But lemme guess, trash rings drop rates are higher than the rest?
I agree some charms needs an upgrade to direct skill boost as you have mentioned.

Ammies decent tbh and could be very helpful at BT. Poison resist+ vit will boost survivability without having to sacrifice points in vit.

as a dps toon i found that the poison resists on the offhand provides more than enough and 60 more poison resists from the ammy doesnt make a difference. The vit is whatever. Some want it. Others dont. The charms add high vit, rings add high vit and after that you really dont need any more. And yes the junk recast rings that no one wants have higher drop rate. On a side note, epona has yet to recieve a godly drop from BT. To my knowledge we have 2 imp recast rings. Assassinate and e boost. Yay
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The trash gear has been assigned to drop 90% of the time. The ammies are only good for casters. BT looked promising for the game but OTM locked all of the good loot behind atrocious drop rates and it looks like VR are following in their foot steps as this could have been addressed with a reset already if they wanted to.

Only a fool would continue to spend their time and money to continuously get screwed over like this
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

The trash gear has been assigned to drop 90% of the time. The ammies are only good for casters. BT looked promising for the game but OTM locked all of the good loot behind atrocious drop rates and it looks like VR are following in their foot steps as this could have been addressed with a reset already if they wanted to.

Only a fool would continue to spend their time and money to continuously get screwed over like this
Isnt it ironic ur name is “fool” ._?

But fr, i still have faith in VR. They said they will balance lotsa stuff with CG when they can update the game again. Hopefully they focus on the offhands and the drop rates. Rest are minor tweaks that can wait.

Bele killed regularly but since the sixth kill we cant make ppl log for it. More ppl log for gele than bt atm sadly.
These trash drops are all we got.

So far we got 2 imperial drops I believe, one shadowstrike charm and one longshot charm, other charms were royal longshot, royal qs, royal shadowstrike, royal storm touch and royal tank. Rings were all royal recast being double shot, life steal, eboost and some other trash. Ammies were all royal, no tank ammy, 2 druid ammies and a fire mage ammy I believe. Seeds feel nearly useless.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The vast majority of drops are royal. Of those royals only the ammies are a marginal upgrade for casters. Melee toons at eg rarely need more stats as they're already running around with plenty and adding dmg is optimal which is why the runic ammys shine.

The helms are good but rarely ever drop.

Then the majority of recast rings that drop are for skills like energy harvest and eshield that no one wants. So if you count the amount of time it takes to wait for everyone to gather and then kill time between all the players and lix used total, that is a lot of time and plat resources used for very few drops that will be desired.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Na we’ve gotten actually a lot of useful drops from BT aside from the regular ammys and like 1 or 2?junk recast rings (even then I’m pretty sure people have been requesting the ammys). It’s because BT requires so many players so it’s difficult gathering for it especially now that school has started up again for a lot of people. Elementals isn’t a big super clan like Relentless or Resurgence

So, VR needs to nerf the hp so that BT requires less people in the dps role (because that’s usually the problem). Having BT require 30-35 players would be perfect... and nerf the volt root ffs. Once the boss itself is fixed up, then start looking at the loot tables and drops
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Na we’ve gotten actually a lot of useful drops from BT aside from the regular ammys and like 1 or 2?junk recast rings (even then I’m pretty sure people have been requesting the ammys). It’s because BT requires so many players so it’s difficult gathering for it especially now that school has started up again for a lot of people. Elementals isn’t a big super clan like Relentless or Resurgence

So, VR needs to nerf the hp so that BT requires less people in the dps role (because that’s usually the problem). Having BT require 30-35 players would be perfect... and nerf the volt root ffs. Once the boss itself is fixed up, then start looking at the loot tables and drops
No drops were unfathomable. Ppl requested royal ammies didnt make the ammies better, all these ammies are weaker by a lot than valour. The charms were requested simply cus even by raw stats they're stronger than skain storm charms, but still no one really wanted longshot charm.
The rings were crap except double shot one I believe, no helms ofc. The only ammies that were "good" are caster ones.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex