Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Servers

Hey everyone, I’m kkdj, a lvl 176 rogue from herne. I was wondering what the most active server is? I have been trying to transfer my gold to fingal recently but no luck so far. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Re: Servers

Hey everyone, I’m kkdj, a lvl 176 rogue from herne. I was wondering what the most active server is? I have been trying to transfer my gold to fingal recently but no luck so far. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Just based on what I have seen going around the different servers. I believe that Epona and Arwan are the most active of servers. Both worlds provide a nice backdrop for game play. It is worth noting that the while both servers are enjoyable, they operate differently. Arwan (from my knowledge, a native can feel free to correct me) uses a DKP system much like that of herne, while epona uses a strictly roll bases system. both servers have rules that should be looked at before deciding which to join. I would recommend looking at each server's forum page and creating a level 1 character to go to the castle and get to meet some of the server's players and learn about their environment.
Cheers
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Just based on what I have seen going around the different servers. I believe that Epona and Arwan are the most active of servers. Both worlds provide a nice backdrop for game play. It is worth noting that the while both servers are enjoyable, they operate differently. Arwan (from my knowledge, a native can feel free to correct me) uses a DKP system much like that of herne, while epona uses a strictly roll bases system. both servers have rules that should be looked at before deciding which to join. I would recommend looking at each server's forum page and creating a level 1 character to go to the castle and get to meet some of the server's players and learn about their environment.
Cheers
Thanks, I’m already around lvl 40 on fingal as I followed a friend here, if I can find a transfer in about a weeks time I’ll probs go for one of the two you listed above. Thank you

wait what ?

Did I read this right or did that say that different servers have actual rules ? I get that clans have their rules yeah. But surely not entire servers ?

If so where can I find the fingal server rules ?

Because that might explain a lot of things in retrospect.
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

When you see a thread with the word "server" in it and you auto cringe cuz you left your :POP: at home :lol:

The most active server is by far Epona. After that I would list Ros, Gwyd, and Danu and maybe arawn depending if they can still kill BT.
The most powerful servers would be Epona on top, then I would combine Gwyd, Danu, and all the other servers that kill BT within 24 hours of spawn.

I would recommend avoiding threads like this and instead would suggest going to each subforum and ask for a little bit of information, gwyd for example has a whole thread on our subforum dedicated to giving some general info about the server. Threads like these, while they get quick answers, almost ALWAYS start more drama than help they provide.

Good luck! :D
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: wait what ?

Did I read this right or did that say that different servers have actual rules ? I get that clans have their rules yeah. But surely not entire servers ?

If so where can I find the fingal server rules ?

Because that might explain a lot of things in retrospect.
Most servers have general expectations, like don't scam, don't harass or stalk players, don't start a black market, etc... The only server I know of with actual codified rules is Epona due to the fact that it is a public server without real clan influence.
Bob The God

Re: wait what ?

There's an auto cringe ?? gee golly I have learned next to nothing here ..... I must find that check box now
Phrases like "scammer alert" "grief war" "VIDEO ATTACHED" "best server" and countless others are auto cringe phrases that auto engage :POP:

Thank you Muldar for adding :POP: :lol:
Bob The God

Auto cringe unchecked. So if I'm right then that reads "biggest clan on server xyz has rules to which they adhere (until they get caught ahem". The rest can do as they wish or as their own clans specifiy ? Or that biggest clan rules apply to all others ?
Also aren't all servers public ? Or did I somehow wind up on private property ?

You see where I'm going here ?
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.