Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dragon Alert!!

To be clear Mordis and Aggragoth will be on 6 hour timers along with some random draconic friends alongside them. Normal spawn points will outside of these will not have modified timers.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Oh, dragons!

Please make Morris weak to Shadae proximity. Thank you!

Have you all thought about doing those long year quests...where if someone participates in all the seasonal events they can collect a substantial reward at the end? Like a flying dragon :)
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

To be clear Mordis and Aggragoth will be on 6 hour timers along with some random draconic friends alongside them. Normal spawn points will outside of these will not have modified timers.
To be clear clear. The legacy dragons like smolachs are on 6 hour timer or is it a random 6 hour timer with all dragons again...

I apologize. I misunderstood the design of the event.

There will only be Mordy and Aggy spawn points. Spawns are set to 6 hours. They will spawn with 4 other random dragons that are 5* or higher.

There will only be Mordy and Aggy spawn points. Spawns are set to 6 hours. They will spawn with 4 other random dragons that are 5* or higher.
That is so confusing lol. So is mordris and aggy spawning every 6 hours? Or are you guys having random dragon bossed spawning at their spawn point every 6 hours?

So if I understand this correctly, if mord does on reset, in 6 hours time there is a chance of one of mord, aggy, synak, Natan or one of the emberdrakes to spawn in its place? So the regular legacy spawns will not be spawning through the weekend
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

NO, They will both spawn every six hours alongside 4 friends.

You will get 5 dragons every 6 hours in each spot. A total of 10 dragons each 6 hours. Mordy and Aggy are perm. The rest are random.

Also, the server reset has been changed to 11:00 BKK (+7 GMT).

You will get 5 dragons every 6 hours in each spot. A total of 10 dragons each 6 hours. Mordy and Aggy are perm. The rest are random.

Lol youre gonna kill us.
So the spawn points were change exclusively for this event to spawn by mord and aggy?

Lol youre gonna kill us.
So the spawn points were change exclusively for this event to spawn by mord and aggy?
CORRECT! No, it's all good. Clearly, I was confused too!

Lol youre gonna kill us.
Yup so depending on how carefully you pull you could end up fighting 5 dragons at once, 1 being Mord or Aggy the other 4 being any random dragons that have ever appeared in game.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.