Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Someone update

I been inactive and saw like they close some sort of studio and something muldar if someone can sum up like the last 4 months that happen
One Thumb Mobile (OTM) is the game studio that initially created Celtic Heroes, and has been running it since the beginning. Recently, OTM was shut down, with the person who started the company moving over and founding a new company that is currently located in Thailand. That company, Virtual Realms, is now in charge of Celtic Heroes, as well as a new sister game called Heroes Age Online, which is essentially CH but with a few things tweaked for Thailand specific.

So to recap:
1. Muldar was fired, Tadaah is now our Community Manager
2. The same person is still running the company that runs CH, so the game focus will likely stay very similar.

Also slightly unrelated, but due to changing technology, Apple is requiring that the engine CH is running on be updated to a newer version before it can release any updates. So VR is currently focusing on updating the version of the game engine (the game engine won't be changing, graphics won't be changing, most likely just game performance). This might take several months, and that means that until that update is completed, there can't be any major game updates.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!