Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes first birthday celebration!

Hey I wanna find out when Jcbeast will have his first birthday on CH. Admin can u tell me when I first started playing?
World arawn
Jcbeast: lvl 189 Ranger
Cjbeast: lvl 105 Warrior
Jchealer: lvl 81
Jcbeastlymage:lvl 77 mage

I like the admins 2:1 plat sale on 1st page. There are alot of good ideas to though such as the sled/brooms idea for birthday like maybe a pony(Every 5 year old wanted one for his/her Birthday).Also maybe a random "gift" from ether admins,findable(example:presents on xmas event except VERY rare and spawn in different locations), or a quest. The gift should be anything, except noob noob stuff such as scale or leather

Maybe, 8k free plats? I really like the idea of transformation charms. I say 8k free plats, so the people who don't/can't buy platinum (like me) know what it's like to have lots of platinum. Maybe, free lux items for say... 3 hours? Wait, that would be over-powered, UNLESS you nerfed em around a bit. Say Hero Rejuv would be like a golden rejuv, hero gloves would be like silver, same for boots etc. Thos nefrs howver would only be for a week or so. I'd like to see more replies.

Tegid :!: ;)... Branwen :!: ;)
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Maybe, 8k free plats? I really like the idea of transformation charms. I say 8k free plats, so the people who don't/can't buy platinum (like me) know what it's like to have lots of platinum. Maybe, free lux items for say... 3 hours? Wait, that would be over-powered, UNLESS you nerfed em around a bit. Say Hero Rejuv would be like a golden rejuv, hero gloves would be like silver, same for boots etc. Thos nefrs howver would only be for a week or so. I'd like to see more replies.

I WISH!!

Maybe, 8k free plats? I really like the idea of transformation charms. I say 8k free plats, so the people who don't/can't buy platinum (like me) know what it's like to have lots of platinum. Maybe, free lux items for say... 3 hours? Wait, that would be over-powered, UNLESS you nerfed em around a bit. Say Hero Rejuv would be like a golden rejuv, hero gloves would be like silver, same for boots etc. Those nefrs howver would only be for a week or so. I'd like to see more replies.

I WISH!!
Wait. I wish meaning I agree, or I disagree?

Tehid :!: ;)... Branwen :!: ;)
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity