xXzeemXx wrote:Thank you Tadaah for the update, and good luck for the team with implementing those nice changes. May i ask you what is the team’s plans for the following issues/problems (i think)
• BT’s thrones skill bug
• some of the CG underpowered offhands, mainly the support druid, support mage and warrior axe
• t9 and t10 surprisingly being a somewhat very small upgrade to t8 offhands (skill wise)
• druid’s skill issues (interruption issues, and lack of proper dps issue)
• mount whistles and the request of them being added to premium chests
• BT helms breaking DG aura
I know you’ve said you cannot promise us anything, but any form of feedback on any of these issues would be appreciated.
- BT's Throne skill bug: Let me check on when that can be fixed. I do hope we can add some bug fixes in the update as well.
- Offhands: Just sent an additional email (an hour ago) to see if this can be addressed with this update or not
- Druid's skill issues: Interruption, etc: This won't make it in this update as far as I'm aware.
- Mount whistles: This on the docket, but will have to double check. There were a couple items listed to add to places like chest and bounty shops.
- BT helms breaking DG aura: I thought this was fixed with a server reset last week.
The thrones bug is really frustrating so i hope at least that gets fixed asap. As for offhands, They are somewhat weak yes but we can kinda wait, as each class has multiple offhands to choose from (rip dps warriors) but a buff, even a minor one, in the future will be nice.
Same goes for druids issues and mounts. We kinda got used to it by now but we would love a fix/change to it sometime in the near future.
As for the BT helm breaking DG, yes you have said a fix will be pushed but idk if it was implemented yet because no one talked about the fix yet. My apologies if it has already been fixed.
Anyway thanks again for keeping us updated. Good luck for you guys in the development. Looking forward for the update.