Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Feedback

One additional comment!

There’s a glitch - wish I had screen shots to provide, but it really hindered both our attempts.

When I died near back I ended up getting glitched up top into the wall. I dropped down but it was like I was stuck inside an invisible wall. This happened during the poison puddles ..I had to leystone and run back down ..massive dps loss. Our south root puller somehow ended up glitched inside and couldn’t move as well so we couldn’t get to that vine right away.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Listen don’t worry about 1 clan kill pride thingy.
at end of day your gonna get some players helping anyways no doubt. So it might as well be coordinated with prophecy.

I mean there are family members within both clans so it makes complete sense.
Not really... the clan banner is not the same. Its not a clan raid if done by 2 clans. You want us to go setting up even more chat groups and boss call groups to call in a second clan..? Lol

Minor tweaks and it’l be just about do-able..
You don’t get it...players can freely turn up and help if they wish to help anyone in danu.

You can’t get away from this ‘NO HELP’ stupidity.

Listen don’t worry about 1 clan kill pride thingy.
at end of day your gonna get some players helping anyways no doubt. So it might as well be coordinated with prophecy.

I mean there are family members within both clans so it makes complete sense.
Not really... the clan banner is not the same. Its not a clan raid if done by 2 clans. You want us to go setting up even more chat groups and boss call groups to call in a second clan..? Lol

You don’t get it...players can freely turn up and help if they wish to help anyone in danu.

See now what you said first was that we should co-ordinate 2 clans. Now you’re saying somebody is sure to turn up anyway so its not a clan kill.. pick 1 of your previous posts and tell it again with rainbows n dragons bro...
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

One additional comment!

There’s a glitch - wish I had screen shots to provide, but it really hindered both our attempts.

When I died near back I ended up getting glitched up top into the wall. I dropped down but it was like I was stuck inside an invisible wall. This happened during the poison puddles ..I had to leystone and run back down ..massive dps loss. Our south root puller somehow ended up glitched inside and couldn’t move as well so we couldn’t get to that vine right away.
I showed Muldar this glitch in beta.. he recorded it, took screen shots, told me it’d get fixed.. sadly not.
Odion Level 191 Rogue

See now what you said first was that we should co-ordinate 2 clans. Now you’re saying somebody is sure to turn up anyway so its not a clan kill.. pick 1 of your previous posts and tell it again with rainbows n dragons bro...
Because there was 3/4 helping as stated in another post...what’s the harm? Heh?

it’s a game bud no need to be so overly defensive.

Your the one who is complaining I’m giving you the feedback.

You might as well tell helpful players to f**k off if the dare help you. Sad bud just sad.

You might as well tell helpful players to f**k off if the dare help you. Sad bud just sad.
I never said anybody should F off if they try to help, you did that..

What i said is that a minor change to root spawn time would mean we can do it without help.

Stop spending your life refreshing the forums tab on your browser just to see if a Ascension player makes a post so you can come be a ***.. go outside bro.
Odion Level 191 Rogue

You’re missing the bigger picture here - a mobile game shouldn’t require 50+ people to kill something. I have nothing against them helping us ..but it still needs to be done at a more manageable number imo. Outside of Relentless I’m seeing people report up to 60 toons ...it’s ridiculous. A minor tweak (and fixing the glitches) would go a long way. I’m not asking to make it a cake walk - just giving feedback. I’m sure we can’t be the only clan struggling with getting the required amount online.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Our last kill was with 44ppl 215+ and killed in 16mins.

Also the vines skill on BT is bugged.. it would go to tier 6 but after that all vines were dead and the skill went off BT, then one vine popped and it started again at Tier 6????! (didnt happen attempts b4).

You’re missing the bigger picture here - a mobile game shouldn’t require 50+ people to kill something. I have nothing against them helping us ..but it still needs to be done at a more manageable number imo. Outside of Relentless I’m seeing people report up to 60 toons ...it’s ridiculous. A minor tweak (and fixing the glitches) would go a long way. I’m not asking to make it a cake walk - just giving feedback. I’m sure we can’t be the only clan struggling with getting the required amount online.
As you know ive been the biggest advocate in NOT tri dual logging...through this whole process well before the blood thorn scenario.

But the issue the game has is you need to reduce ALL end game bosses for different levels and different size clans. ‘This is the true bigger picture’
it is what it is now.
There is no need to change a game mechanic when you have the option of creating your own game mechanic at getting 10 more players.

hope in the future all of the above can be accomplished and we can all get back on 1 device and enjoy again.

Happy people are always more than happy to support a sustainable system in monetary way and social way. thats how fans work in any environment.

I have 1 season ticket to my beloved football team for many many years.

As soon as they say I gotta buy 2 seasons tickets for 1 person. I’m gone.