Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chests

#31
Skerwald wrote:That sounds like a nightmare, idols, restos, everything would be extremely expensive, imagine what this would do to server economies, not to mention how many players would probably quit as not everyone buys enough platinum on a regular basis to play eg normally like now.


I don’t really see that happening. Just think how many people have bought plat this weekend already, and spent it all on chests. Then imagine that it went toward actually useful things that people wanted, instead of chests. Instead of spending 400 plat on 10 chests and getting a handful of junk, you would be able to get a bunch of restos, idols, specific elixirs that you wanted (stock up on heroic hastes!) whatever.
Maybe I’m being misunderstood, but what I’m pushing for is to take all the gameplay-necessary items out of chests, and leave them only available by purchase at will. Instead of opening a chest and hoping for sigils, just buy em straight from the store (get 10 for 80 plat...instead of spending 100 plat on 2 chests and getting lucky enough to get a sigil crate in each).


Elfylolz wrote:are you crazy?? I open chests for the restos plus a chance at other things -.- and remove hero life's?


I hate to break it to ya, but you can buy 62 restos for 50 plat in the store, and its guaranteed to be 62 restos! Yes, I get that the “chance of other things” is why most people buy chests, but how often is that second or third item worth it lol.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Retribution - Sulis
Sneaky o.O
Have questions about anything? PM me!

Latest Celtic Heroes Database Update: Character Creator! Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!

Re: Chests

#32
Guthix123 wrote:
Skerwald wrote:That sounds like a nightmare, idols, restos, everything would be extremely expensive, imagine what this would do to server economies, not to mention how many players would probably quit as not everyone buys enough platinum on a regular basis to play eg normally like now.


I don’t really see that happening. Just think how many people have bought plat this weekend already, and spent it all on chests. Then imagine that it went toward actually useful things that people wanted, instead of chests. Instead of spending 400 plat on 10 chests and getting a handful of junk, you would be able to get a bunch of restos, idols, specific elixirs that you wanted (stock up on heroic hastes!) whatever.
Maybe I’m being misunderstood, but what I’m pushing for is to take all the gameplay-necessary items out of chests, and leave them only available by purchase at will. Instead of opening a chest and hoping for sigils, just buy em straight from the store (get 10 for 80 plat...instead of spending 100 plat on 2 chests and getting lucky enough to get a sigil crate in each).


Elfylolz wrote:are you crazy?? I open chests for the restos plus a chance at other things -.- and remove hero life's?


I hate to break it to ya, but you can buy 62 restos for 50 plat in the store, and its guaranteed to be 62 restos! Yes, I get that the “chance of other things” is why most people buy chests, but how often is that second or third item worth it lol.

always
Image

Re: Chests

#33
Elfylolz wrote:
Guthix123 wrote:
Skerwald wrote:That sounds like a nightmare, idols, restos, everything would be extremely expensive, imagine what this would do to server economies, not to mention how many players would probably quit as not everyone buys enough platinum on a regular basis to play eg normally like now.


I don’t really see that happening. Just think how many people have bought plat this weekend already, and spent it all on chests. Then imagine that it went toward actually useful things that people wanted, instead of chests. Instead of spending 400 plat on 10 chests and getting a handful of junk, you would be able to get a bunch of restos, idols, specific elixirs that you wanted (stock up on heroic hastes!) whatever.
Maybe I’m being misunderstood, but what I’m pushing for is to take all the gameplay-necessary items out of chests, and leave them only available by purchase at will. Instead of opening a chest and hoping for sigils, just buy em straight from the store (get 10 for 80 plat...instead of spending 100 plat on 2 chests and getting lucky enough to get a sigil crate in each).


Elfylolz wrote:are you crazy?? I open chests for the restos plus a chance at other things -.- and remove hero life's?


I hate to break it to ya, but you can buy 62 restos for 50 plat in the store, and its guaranteed to be 62 restos! Yes, I get that the “chance of other things” is why most people buy chests, but how often is that second or third item worth it lol.

always

If you manage to get that, but that's where most of the complaints are coming from, lack of "good items"
Make hero lixes buyable and I have no need for chests.
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
160+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
160+ Druid

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Chests

#34
Chests are unfathomable nowadays. Or I’m one of the unluckiest people ever. In 1700 chests I got 1 dragon egg. Got that egg 1200 chests in. It ended out that I averaged about 1/3 chests had sigils. Got countless lixs and fash tokens. Very little fash and even then I got a pink hunter hat, no lanrik, black frostguard boots, majority was ard glen sanghal and crappy charms. The highest gold reward I got was 20k and the biggest plat prize I won was 330 from all those chests. Overall I lost millions on the chests and it completely turned me off opening chests all together. People tell me I was just lucky idk. But iv seen some get 2 eggs from 100 chests. One person got back to back drag eggs.

It’s 100% luck based. Some are just luckier than others
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Chests

#35
I agree that the chest drops are horrible. I have hundreds of fashion tokens that I can't sell or want to use in my bank. Unless they make them where you can buy old fashion items instead of the 4 or 5 crappy choices we have now they will be useless.
Personally I feel that since the revival chest for the couple of hours they were out the chests have been crappy. I have opened a lot of chests (1000) since then and maybe gotten 100k or 330 plat with no eggs. It is not just one thing that sucks, it is everything has been nerfed it seems.


Edit.
I forgot to mention that he majority of the people griping about the revival chest crashing their economy were people from one clan on one server who quit. Those like me who wanted revival chests are still here playing without access to revival chests due to people who quit and have zero influence the game.
Last edited by derp on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Re: Chests

#36
Bowz wrote:These chests are a joke... haste drop rate is practically non existent, I’m fed up of getting fashion tokens and defense lixes, this double plat event is nothing but a well dressed up scam. If you’re going to make people pay £100 for decent amount of plat the least you could do is make the chests half decent.

I dont know why people say "these chests". Nothing really differs these chests from others, other than including a bit more fashion/different bardings I believe. I agree that chests reward rate is low and there should also be heroic elixirs bundles, we're way past super elixirs, but that would need criticism about chests and plat items in general. Also I think that 4k plat for 100$ is too low nowadays, but Im glad for me it takes 96.85$ so maybe Im scamming them a bit.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Chests

#37
Criminal wrote:
Bowz wrote:These chests are a joke... haste drop rate is practically non existent, I’m fed up of getting fashion tokens and defense lixes, this double plat event is nothing but a well dressed up scam. If you’re going to make people pay £100 for decent amount of plat the least you could do is make the chests half decent.

I dont know why people say "these chests". Nothing really differs these chests from others, other than including a bit more fashion/different bardings I believe. I agree that chests reward rate is low and there should also be heroic elixirs bundles, we're way past super elixirs, but that would need criticism about chests and plat items in general. Also I think that 4k plat for 100$ is too low nowadays, but Im glad for me it takes 96.85$ so maybe Im scamming them a bit.
biggest reason I’m a non plat buyer lol. 4K plat costs me $180 or some stupid amount
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Chests

#39
I opened 300'chests I got 150+ hastes and 80 combos this is better than the usual crap where I get about 10 haste and 5 combo. I agree with the tokens however if your not gonna fill the shops up fast enough don't have tokens in chests cos all we get is a stockpile of dusty tokens.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Re: Chests

#40
Ventius wrote:
Criminal wrote:
Bowz wrote:These chests are a joke... haste drop rate is practically non existent, I’m fed up of getting fashion tokens and defense lixes, this double plat event is nothing but a well dressed up scam. If you’re going to make people pay £100 for decent amount of plat the least you could do is make the chests half decent.

I dont know why people say "these chests". Nothing really differs these chests from others, other than including a bit more fashion/different bardings I believe. I agree that chests reward rate is low and there should also be heroic elixirs bundles, we're way past super elixirs, but that would need criticism about chests and plat items in general. Also I think that 4k plat for 100$ is too low nowadays, but Im glad for me it takes 96.85$ so maybe Im scamming them a bit.
biggest reason I’m a non plat buyer lol. 4K plat costs me $180 or some stupid amount

I felt bad Aus haveing $160 for 4K ggggggs I would not do $180 for 4K
$ to plat should def get a buff
Imo $100 should get you 5k and some are paying more then that.
This would have to be done right throw utherwise ppl who resently got plat would be getting immensely ripped off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eelykkk and 19 guests