Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Plz no carrow carnage this weekend

Well if they’re gonna do carrow carnage then they should atleast tone it down. Don’t touch dl times (they already spawn fast enough imo), and give Mordy/legacies 10 minute long windows. Then give Mordy like a 6 hour respawn time and legacies 3 hour (think that’s what it was last carrow carnage)

Last time legacies had no window they had an exact spawn
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Im also IN FAVOR of events like carnages, but at least tone them down as said. As Ive mentioned, theres no need for x6 spawn time on a boss (even faster due removed window), it can be x2 and still achieve great results.

OTM/VR need to find balance between making a mini event really fun but also not a toll. Between simple and known to work and creative and unique. Currently VR shows a great lack in creativity by giving us "Events that have already worked before". Same trick only works so many times, thats another point to the Glasgow team.

We could have things that ARENT just endless boss runs. Its repetitive, tedious, and lacks any creativity. Id want to see MORE things that would pique the interest of MORE players, not just dominant clans and their rivals (but mainly dominant clans), and Im saying it as a member in a dominant clan. Do I not want more gear? Ofc I do. But at the last mini event I didnt even have the chance to enjoy double gold, so I could win bosses for my clan, why? I want to enjoy double gold too. Boosted drop rates is also a far better solution than boosted spawn rates, but we know that so far the company thinks about themselves and money making and not about the players, which is a bad mindset. If anyone thinks that these two carnages are to please us and to please the non-dominant clan, as Ive said, PM me and I'll prove u otherwise. I have already PMed Tadaaah with the results of last event on non-dominant clan, which I feel like he blew me off with saying that all we want is players to have fun, meanwhile they took the fun of a clan on a server.

Will this reduce the monopoly of Dom clans as ppl claim? Obviously not. It'll only increase it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

whoever doesn't like carnage, he can choose simply not to play that weekend.
Well if u dont like this topic u can choose not to comment on it. If u dont like BT taking too many players u can choose not to participate in the raid. If u dont like that druids lvl too slow just dont play one. If u dont like that game is p2w dont buy plat nor plat items.

I can go on like this forever to counter that silly logic.

Telling a player that if he doesnt like an aspect of this game then he shouldnt play is basically telling everyone to quit cus theres something they dont like VR/OTM is doing in the game.

Well if u dont like this topic u can choose not to comment on it. If u dont like BT taking too many players u can choose not to participate in the raid. If u dont like that druids lvl too slow just dont play one. If u dont like that game is p2w dont buy plat nor plat items.

Telling a player that if he doesnt like an aspect of this game then he shouldnt play is basically telling everyone to quit cus theres something they dont like VR/OTM is doing in the game.
well blockhead, you didn't get the point, if majority says let the carrow carnage begin, then it should begin.
Ranger 227+

Keep the banter friendly ;)

Seeing as Carrow Carnage was confirmed on the Facebook Page (will probably be announced on forums soon too), this topic doesn't serve too much of a purpose.

Might be closed once they do announce.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

well blockhead, you didn't get the point, if majority says let the carrow carnage begin, then it should begin.
Majority? Based on forums? VR already said that the forums is a minority. I wont agree with the majority simply for being majority, as long as it is my opinion Im allowed to say it. But telling people to quit, that is just ridiculous. Just because I dont want the same event as u do, theres no reason for u to tell me to not play the game.

I'll add few lols so no one will tell me to relax :lol: :D :lol: (done)

Thats why I miss Aileron here, gave his opinion as bluntly as he could, sometimes it seems like being a "minority" warrants other players to ignore ur opinion, mute it and even ask u to not log in the game.

Just because I dont want the same event as u do, theres no reason for u to tell me to not play the game.
of course you can play the game, but if you dont like the event don't participate, same as I don't like chest prices therefore I don't buy them.
If u dont like the amount needed for raids dont participate.

Again if ppl will stop using that logic, I never said I dont like the faster spawn rates, all Im asking for is:

1. Dont be back to back
2. Not x4 or x6, x2 is enough
3. Not needed on 30 different bosses, just 2 bosses is very rewarding + not overconsuming
4. Separate the carnages from events such as double gold so we dont have to choose between them and lose the possibility to enjoy one of them.

Does it seem reasonable enough for me to be allowed to complain, enjoy and play?

EDIT: I'll add that from what I understand, it'll be legacies only. Then its clear that VR doesnt agree with the "majority" that the exact same carrowmore carnage is what we need and what is wanted.