Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Killed BT with 47

This morning we killed BT with 47 lvl 220+, we had 4 additional lvl 200+. Of the numbers we had only about 18 were single logged, most were logging in 2-3 toons. This was without any T8 offhands and without using any drops from BT - our clan does a JO system and no one has enough points yet to purchase any of the drops. I share this not to brag, but to let the community know that the strategy that is posted in the Tips, Hints, and guides does work.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Killed BT with 47

This morning we killed BT with 47 lvl 220+, we had 4 additional lvl 200+. Of the numbers we had only about 18 were single logged, most were logging in 2-3 toons. This was without any T8 offhands and without using any drops from BT - our clan does a JO system and no one has enough points yet to purchase any of the drops. I share this not to brag, but to let the community know that the strategy that is posted in the Tips, Hints, and guides does work.
But it requires 2 228 rangers right?
Hi

Optimized at that if you don’t have the 228 rangers you can still do it - on Mabon they have the south warrior pull agro for the south, southeast, and east add since they don’t always have that lvl ranger available.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

The 228+ line was added during testing.

I was 220 and the person with me testing was 228. I couldn’t get close enough, but the 228 could.

After successfully using this strategy for three kills, it would seem like 222 is the level necessary for killing the east and south vine without aggroing South Add.

Do your own verification though. Spend some idols, learn some things :)
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Amazing job! This gives smaller clans hope :D out of curiosity, how many full Doch Gul players did you guys have at the raid?
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Amazing job! This gives smaller clans hope :D out of curiosity, how many full Doch Gul players did you guys have at the raid?
We only have one doch set on the server, which was awarded last week, because we believe in spreading the wealth, so lots have up to two-four doch pieces.

Had one player with full doch, five players with four doch pieces in that run, about ten players with 2-3 pieces. (gloves, breastplate)
Wattzon of Sulis

We only have one doch set on the server, which was awarded last week, because we believe in spreading the wealth, so lots have up to two-four doch pieces.

Had one player with full doch, five players with four doch pieces in that run, about ten players with 2-3 pieces. (gloves, breastplate)
Thank you for answering and again awesome job :)
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu