Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Halt!!

To the new team... Before u give us a whole month of x6 spawns every weekend for 15 bosses... Please rethink ur decision. Imagine having all the players have to spend every weekend on bosses at crazy spawn rate.

This was meant to be double gold, instead, I wasted x20 more than I gained (if not more). For actual mini events give us:

1. Double gold (yes, again, just gold no bosses).
2. Double xp (or x1.5)
3. Better DROP RATES (cus so far drops were terrible, from Mordy especially)
4. Shorter windows
5. Double xp/gold (one of them) on bounties
6. Double xp/gold from quest (both works too)
7. Double faction points / Gain max faction points from each star of Reaver/Lich at any faction rank.
8. Boosted spawn rates on ONE BOSS ONLY
9. Fix warrior cg offhand (hidden suggestion shhh)
10. Exclude Belenus from Carrowmore Carnage

I know and I get it, the majority wants Carrowmore Carnage, but ur killing us. No, stop with this bs "Just dont log in" attitude. No one here just ditches his clan to do all the hard work, no clan will just not participate in the event, u all know it leads to more drama if ppl will just ditch their clans mid these events. Let us relax with a soothing event, something to help us lvl faster, gain our resources, do personal things that give individuals their own fun and not force everyone into timing their sleep for bosses.

Does it seem reasonable that some comments are like "I loved carrowmore carnage! I lost so much sleep!"? Its a game, the extreme spawns combined with competition and large quantity needed make our lives revovle around that.

Yea, save the comments like "lmao dont log in", and give OTM (im still calling u that) the opportunity to comment. Theres a huge player base that doesnt want more crazy spawns, its just a mobile game we want to relax sometimes not go in crazy. Either way with such terrible drop rates (I mean, absolutely terrible) the extreme spawn rates dont help.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Halt!!

Where did they say they were going to be doing this every weekend? I think you misunderstood. The current event will go until June 11th. Then assuming a new one will start the next weekend. Different from the past two.
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

Where did they say they were going to be doing this every weekend? I think you misunderstood. The current event will go until June 11th. Then assuming a new one will start the next weekend. Different from the past two.
Not this, but they could make similar events, carnage on something else. Whether the spawn rates are on all raids or another carrowmore carnage, its crazy to do constantly. Thats what I meant, clearly didnt think they'll do something exactly the same but also gave ideas.

I like the event 2x gold. Awesome!!!
I also like the boss event, but i cant participate because im low lvl. Cool!!!
toon: jonlionhart ( 50 rogue) ( june 2018 )
clan: Evil Clown
Epona

toon: jonlionhart (1+ rogue) ( 2018 )
Taranis

toon: BlinkDagger (194 rogue deleted) (2017)
Donn

toon: jonlionhart (153 rogue deleted) (2016 )
Lir

I am born and live in Philippines

I see what you're saying now but think youre jumping the gun without giving them a chance to show us all what they are capable of. I'm with ya though hoping they don't just reskin the same event for the entire month. Maybe we will see some unique birthday hats or something.
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

It’s been more than half a year since they did a Carrow Carnage or any event with reduced spawn time on bosses..1-2 weekends dedicated to bosses isn’t too much lol

I get the stress on competitive servers ...you lose some, your win some. Just log and help and if you win, awesome. If not...its not the end of the world. It really sucks I know...today we have been slaughtered by competition :lol: but I still enjoy having something to do and not having any window on the raids bosses has been amazing. Makes the lose less frustrating when you haven’t wasted hours upon hour camping it. So I’m always a +1 for multiple bosses spawning.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

It’s been more than half a year since they did a Carrow Carnage or any event with reduced spawn time on bosses..1-2 weekends dedicated to bosses isn’t too much lol

I get the stress on competitive servers ...you lose some, your win some. Just log and help and if you win, awesome. If not...its not the end of the world. It really sucks I know...today we have been slaughtered by competition :lol: but I still enjoy having something to do and not having any window on the raids bosses has been amazing. Makes the lose less frustrating when you haven’t wasted hours upon hour camping it. So I’m always a +1 for multiple bosses spawning.
All Im saying is that faster spawn rates is ok, but x6 on too many bosses is an overkill. Theres a very thin line that differs it from being just fun and a complete burn out for a CLAN not just an individual.

All Im saying is that faster spawn rates is ok, but x6 on too many bosses is an overkill. Theres a very thin line that differs it from being just fun and a complete burn out for a CLAN not just an individual.
Sounds like Ronnin is kicking some elemental butt.

Its spawning throughout multiple time zones to keep one clan from completely dominating. It’s 6 hours of rest between every raid boss .. Now if they were spawning every 2 hours I’d agree, but I feel this window between is decent enough to not make it too much.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu