Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New areas for evasion abilities training

Warding - spell attack evasion, skills like firebolt
Fortitude - physical attack evasion, skills like pummel or crushing blow
Vigour - wounding attack evasion, skills like rend or incinerate (commonly referred to as DOT skills)
Willpower - Weakening attack evasion, skills like lure and shatter. Also includes that skill dragon bosses have that deuces ur total health
Reflex - movement attack evasion, skills like bolas and grasping roots. Also shield bash and shadow strike.

To level an ability find a mob that uses that type of attack.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You cannot simply does that, just like my evil counterpart smellyunder says. You can spend 1000 years on spiders to max the ability or you can go for the fastest mobs that will increase the evasion fast.
The only problem I see is that there is no location for it since all maps and mobs has been changed.
Websites are unreliable cause theyre expired.
Goodies only mention 2015-2016 areas.

Stonevale once a good spot for training evasions but now it isn't the boars has been replaced, unicorns has been changed.

For example you normally train fortitude at druids at falgren. But now you still can but it wont be as fast as it were. New place is the southern dales which gave very fast rate.
Warding is the same, you train at loredancers.

Problem i see is vigor, willpower, reflex.

Please tell me which place is the BEST.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

But lures increase willpower.
Lols show you how much I train, vigor is dot protection then?
All I know vigour is for evading rotars so it’s very useful for rogues to have :P
But it isnt, rotors is physical dmg with slow effect hence its based on Weakening evasion hence Willpower. Unless the skill is glitched.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

200 edl adds are good for reflex/willpower
Mage luring is best for vigor
It is.

Vigour = Wounding = DoT dmg (even if skill has initial dmg, like rupture or frostbite)
Fortitude = Physical = Straight physical dmg (pummel, swing, qs)
Warding = Spell = Straight elemental dmg (firebolt, storm, shards, blast..)
Willpower = Weakening = Any debuff (even with initial dmg, like shatter or rotors, also is against lures and such).
Reflex = Movement = Anything that affects ur movement or in Shadowstrike's case, based on movement. (resists shadowstrike, roots, bash, freeze, bolas, entangle, chains from priestess... so on)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It is.

Vigour = Wounding = DoT dmg (even if skill has initial dmg, like rupture or frostbite)
Fortitude = Physical = Straight physical dmg (pummel, swing, qs)
Warding = Spell = Straight elemental dmg (firebolt, storm, shards, blast..)
Willpower = Weakening = Any debuff (even with initial dmg, like shatter or rotors, also is against lures and such).
Reflex = Movement = Anything that affects ur movement or in Shadowstrike's case, based on movement. (resists shadowstrike, roots, bash, freeze, bolas, entangle, chains from priestess... so on)
Your probably right, but when I got hit by rotar ( early days due to my incompetency, don’t worry I have repented a lot for it) on hero wisdom I noticed it increased vigour ability maybe it’s my mistake

You cannot simply does that, just like my evil counterpart smellyunder says. You can spend 1000 years on spiders to max the ability or you can go for the fastest mobs that will increase the evasion fast.
The only problem I see is that there is no location for it since all maps and mobs has been changed.

Stonevale once a good spot for training evasions but now it isn't the boars has been replaced, unicorns has been changed.

For example you normally train fortitude at druids at falgren. But now you still can but it wont be as fast as it were. New place is the southern dales which gave very fast rate.

Reflex has definitely got to be the 200 edl boss adds, like a previous poster stated.
Willpower and vigour I’m pretty sure would still be druids by fal. I look at willpower as debuffs and vigour as DoT’s.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Reflex has definitely got to be the 200 edl boss adds, like a previous poster stated.
Willpower and vigour I’m pretty sure would still be druids by fal. I look at willpower as debuffs and vigour as DoT’s.
The map changed and druids at falgren sucks.

How to train on 200 edl boss adds? do i need to use book of reb and goes full vit?

How to train on 200 edl boss adds? do i need to use book of reb and goes full vit?
Hi defense would work just fine, throw in a HP lix and you would be just fine. I am a tank so for me it's usually rather easy. You could try full vit, your a rogue I'm assuming from your bio and I'm guessing you probably wouldn't need more than 10k HP tbh. Get some defense gear and use fast reflexes, maybe you could get a warrior to cast formation on you for even more defense.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger