Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reset Hours

Open world bosses that arise out of a reset, are EXTRA. The team doesn't owe the players anything, to the point of making special arrangement in deployment.
This.

The reason why many enjoy resets is because the lack of updates turn these into small events. Perhaps if Virtual Realms steps up more from its predecessors with updates only then sentiments could change regarding resets.
Wattzon of Sulis

I am a big fan of the new reset times, raid times on Gwyd largely cater to those in the US so it's a struggle to make most of them, it's nice to have resets at a time that aren't in the middle of the day when I am working or the middle of the night when I am sleeping!
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I am a big fan of the new reset times, raid times on Gwyd largely cater to those in the US so it's a struggle to make most of them, it's nice to have resets at a time that aren't in the middle of the day when I am working or the middle of the night when I am sleeping!
Yas. Love new reset times old ones were getting late at night for Aus especially if there was a long downtime.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

The new reset hours do affect my clan, but we can't ask OTM to work in the middle of the night just because the American part of the game can't make resets. This game doesn't just consist out of Americans and the majority of the eg clans have their raid times set to American times, do the resets also have to be in favour of them?
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

New reset time is amazing for Australians. 6pm which is fantastic. Beats resets at midnight that I didn’t even bother going to. By the time servers are back up and bosses are all dead it’s 1-2am and I need to be up by 5am at the latest for work.

Absolutely loving the new time
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The old resets happened as i was coming home from school, now they happen as im going to school :o (on weekdays)
At least it gives a chance to those who are usually sleeping when resets happen
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa