Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aggy solo, 1 toon (video link)

Hmmm, maybe in 10 yrs you could do that to BT :roll:
I remember when people used to joke about people soloing aggy when it was so far off it was nothing but a funny idea....

Gz on the solo job :)
I remember when aggy first come out I thought everyone should make a rogue and if we all sneaky attacked at the same time we could insta kill him, cringing hard at 15 year old me lmao

Dang good job. Never though someone would be able to do it in live game. Now do hrung!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG6C-QeUwVE

I remember when aggy first come out I thought everyone should make a rogue and if we all sneaky attacked at the same time we could insta kill him, cringing hard at 15 year old me lmao
Back when the game came out, maybe. There was a bug with sneaky attack letting you use any weapon for it and it multiplied the damage so people would run around with warhammers and 1 hit everything.
Last edited by Jake on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Dang good job. Never though someone would be able to do it in live game. Now do hrung!
https://youtu.be/oG6C-QeUwVE

Back when the game came out, maybe. There was a bug with sneaky attack letting you use any weapon for it and it multiplied the damage so people would run around with warhammers and 1 hit everything.
Still would need to do too much damage, only wep that can kill aggy quick is tam lin sword lol.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I remember when people used to joke about people soloing aggy when it was so far off it was nothing but a funny idea....

Gz on the solo handjob :)
Smh boobthewizard
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Gz on the solo handjob :)
Smh boobthewizard
nj editing my quote ._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at