Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Volunteer Moderators

I agree that anyone with previous board warnings or bans should not be Mods. I saw a name or two posted that have been banned from the forums and should not be a moderator.

What about picking a “world” leader from each server. That way we have 1 mod on the forums for each server out there? All servers have their own political climate, end goals, ways of the trade etc. It would be good to have a well rounded group. Like the United Nations of CH...
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Bitey
Fury
heck, I'd be game if it isn't too time intensive
+1 to having server representatives

Edit: Could we get a semiofficial summary of what all a mod does; it might help clarify intentions.
Last edited by Mind on Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I agree that anyone with previous board warnings or bans should not be Mods. I saw a name or two posted that have been banned from the forums and should not be a moderator.

What about picking a “world” leader from each server. That way we have 1 mod on the forums for each server out there? All servers have their own political climate, end goals, ways of the trade etc. It would be good to have a well rounded group. Like the United Nations of CH...
Then put all server leaders in one thread and let them fight!
For real though, it sounds like a great idea
+1

-1 because some servers have several clans with different "political climates" as you put it. I would rather see people who are active on forums and base their opinions on experience and fact
Hi

I agree that people who have been banned or had warnings should not be mods, additionally people who get into a lot of arguments as you will end up alienating part of the community. Go for neutral, active people.

I also +1 to bitey and fury, they both seem knowledgeable and sensible.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

That’s a really good idea
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Bitey 100%. The dude is a legend and creates no drama what so ever and seems pretty unbiased
Bitey is an exceptional candidate and very versed in the game. I absolutely love his in-depth walk throughs. I think he would make a wonderful addition to the forums moderator team.

My 2cents
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Make me a mod._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Make me a mod._.
I think I have to report this post Curry... If you ever get mod we will all be doomed.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Make me a mod._.
I think I have to report this post Curry... If you ever get mod we will all be doomed.
No only u._. And the chicken haters
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.