Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What would you do if

What IF the world ended tomorrow...
Hmm
I’d have to try skydiving as well as a few other things, live life to the fullest. You know, do the stuff you always wanted to but never got around to doing cuz of all those excuses you make :P

What would you all do?

#hijackIntoATrollThread
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What IF the world ended tomorrow...
Hmm
I’d have to try skydiving as well as a few other things, live life to the fullest. You know, do the stuff you always wanted to but never got around to doing cuz of all those excuses you make :P

What would you all do?

#hijackIntoATrollThread
#bunjiwithbob
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I’ve already stepped away from the game for a little while now. What I did was get a new higher paying job, kept working freelance at my old job (so I’m working 2 jobs). I’m also a board member of a non-profit and volunteered over 100 hours last year. On top of that I have various other hobbies. I’m also level 39 in Pokémon Go.
Folks around here would have been more impressed if you led with the Pokémon Go.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

In theory I'd do more revision for mocks, maybe spend more time on writing.
In reality i'd find a new game, and play that all the time instead :o
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

“Our sister company pioneered the mobile MMO genre in 2011, launching their flagship 3D MMO game Celtic Heroes for iOS. Since then Celtic Heroes has been constantly expanded and improved and today it is one of the highest grossing 3D MMORPGs in the App Store, having been downloaded over 4 million times.

Whilst our companies will continue to work on Celtic Heroes, Virtual Realms is focused on creating innovative new MMO games.

Profitable, successful and fully independent, our freedom allows us to focus all our relentless energy and care on crafting games of the utmost quality, nothing more.”

“Our sister company pioneered the mobile MMO genre in 2011, launching their flagship 3D MMO game Celtic Heroes for iOS. Since then Celtic Heroes has been constantly expanded and improved and today it is one of the highest grossing 3D MMORPGs in the App Store, having been downloaded over 4 million times.

Whilst our companies will continue to work on Celtic Heroes, Virtual Realms is focused on creating innovative new MMO games.

Profitable, successful and fully independent, our freedom allows us to focus all our relentless energy and care on crafting games of the utmost quality, nothing more.”
Translation: ch will have one or two more updates, prob Crom and that’s it. After that it will be left online until it is no longer generating profits and then it will be shut down.

Prob another 2-3 years left and then poof
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I’ve already stepped away from the game for a little while now. What I did was get a new higher paying job, kept working freelance at my old job (so I’m working 2 jobs). I’m also a board member of a non-profit and volunteered over 100 hours last year. On top of that I have various other hobbies. I’m also level 39 in Pokémon Go.
Folks around here would have been more impressed if you led with the Pokémon Go.
Ok fine are you impressed by this?
Attachments
E3E968D0-78F3-46B9-AC0A-EFBD6FCEA5B0.jpeg
E3E968D0-78F3-46B9-AC0A-EFBD6FCEA5B0.jpeg (88.71 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide