Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thank you Muldar

Posted a thank you to the company here but muldar deserves a special shout out.
Not only has he been a really cool, fun, and chill CM but he's been the one voice that everyone could go to and we knew he would get back to us and he never lied to us. At times he just gave us the soundbite from the company but he always came through for the players in the end.
Thank you Muldar for dealing with all of our craziness, drama, and shenanigans and still somehow staying sane and coming into work the next day ready to deal with more of the same. The forums will never be the same without you and I feel like a large part of the community will remain empty without you there to go to when we have questions and want an answer within a day rather than a chance at one in 2 weeks.
Thank you Muldar for everything you have done for us, this really sucks what happened to the whole OTM studio. Even though I critiqued and sometimes was harsh I really do appreciate all that you have done to make the game what it is and giving me something fun to enjoy the past 5 years.

I really hope you and all of OTM find new jobs with better working conditions, a more tolerable boss, and of course, better pay, soon. You all deserve it!
Thank you again for working with the community and bringing the game to new heights. Game 100% wouldn't be at all the same if even here anymore without your help in connecting players feedback to the development of what came next.

Thank you and I'm honestly sad that this has to be goodbye :cry:
-Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Thank you for everything Muldar. It was great getting to play with you in beta testing, and talking with you on the forums. I’ll miss you mailing me chickens :D Take care and I wish you all the best in everything life has to offer. Hopefully I’ll see you around again.
He told me he only mailed me chickens....I’m heartbroken :cry:
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hopefully Muldar still plays the game ._. I honestly wouldnt if I got the boot. :(

Although, Muldar was the only one who showed he cared about others. The only community member who could ever calm down a hoard of people. Only person who could make things feel like they would be alright.

His hard work and dedication to the players made everything run so much smoothly. Way better than the previous community manager before. Huge difference. No one can replace him. He will be truly missed because now OTM will only appear as a cold, dark forboding place.

Hopefully Muldar still plays the game ._. I honestly wouldnt if I got the boot. :(

Although, Muldar was the only one who showed he cared about others. The only community member who could ever calm down a hoard of people. Only person who could make things feel like they would be alright.

His hard work and dedication to the players made everything run so much smoothly. Way better than the previous community manager before. Huge difference. No one can replace him. He will be truly missed because now OTM will only appear as a cold, dark forboding place.
This is dark but true. Muldar really was the only one who could not just get the job done but do it well. I'm personally probably going to step back from the forums for a bit :lol: Won't be the same without him :cry:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I do feel bad for all he has to endure but still shows a kind attitude. I truly hope he sees this thread

You were incredible Muldar and it was great witnessing you in action. Never forget or disbelieve in this legacy. As we will not let it die.