Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can’t even get 50 to turn up for bloodthorn

Smelly isnt the only one in res annoyed by it haha, quite dissatisfying when u got 55 on (only 47-49 of 215+ lvl really) and cant get it down because it requires 55+ gele level players with decent gear. Is epona still the only one to kill btw?
I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.
just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
Last edited by Lawsdog222 on Mon May 21, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There’s been multiple buffs ...one was to add the hard enrage, the second was to stop the reset method and now requires more people to turn up. I can’t keep track with all the boasting and back and forth between those two servers lately ..not gonna read thru it all again tbh lol
ok then please dont post comments when you dont know the full details and u can check any thread they have always supported otm for making such a ridiculous boss
Dude you need to calm down with your condescending attitude. skimmed the post and didn’t see smelly on that thread so i’ll stick to my original statement that not everyone has to agree with their clans opinions on forums. In beta a few clannies vocally wanted end game boss that requires lots of numbers, when I personally was totally against it but was a +1 for hard rage.

Just ignore him, some people you just can’t argue with
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

ok then please dont post comments when you dont know the full details and u can check any thread they have always supported otm for making such a ridiculous boss
Dude you need to calm down with your condescending attitude. skimmed the post and didn’t see smelly on that thread so i’ll stick to my original statement that not everyone has to agree with their clans opinions on forums. In beta a few clannies vocally wanted end game boss that requires lots of numbers, when I personally was totally against it but was a +1 for hard rage.

Just ignore him, some people you just can’t argue with
umm i actually thought she is right so i didnt say anything...
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Smelly isnt the only one in res annoyed by it haha, quite dissatisfying when u got 55 on (only 47-49 of 215+ lvl really) and cant get it down because it requires 55+ gele level players with decent gear. Is epona still the only one to kill btw?
I think many servers has enough power already to slayBT, but struggle to get 50+ from many different time zones to log in at the same time. My guess is otm will keep it like this till week 8. If people start killing it by then they will leave it untouched, if not maybe some nerfs will come. Who knows.
just follow epona example..

A.(This comment is for naive servers with enough players and clans) OTM are not nerfing you, Your nerfing yourself.

B.(For really low number servers through No fault of your own) I hope they help you guys n girls asap in some way.

C.servers with years of history? Move on and get a grip. Enjoy.
i see peolple like toothpick complaining against 60+ toon needed to kill bt... moreover for how long can u keep ch as a job?!
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

Seed on crom got 65 people online for bt, however a large portion were under lvled and or under geared so we dident waste the resources on an attempt.

Even with t8 offhands this isnt going to die, maybe we can get the raw numbers nut not the quality needed. Getting 50-55 well geared and focused players online is a lot different then simply getting 60 players online.

I mean 6 years without a godly blood ring or any moon helm dosent help, kinda hard when you make a boss that requires good gear in addition to massive numbers but have absolutely worthless drop rates.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

There’s been multiple buffs ...one was to add the hard enrage, the second was to stop the reset method and now requires more people to turn up. I can’t keep track with all the boasting and back and forth between those two servers lately ..not gonna read thru it all again tbh lol
I've just accepted the fact that he has no idea what hes talking about most of the time haha
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

can u please check that thread.. before making assumptions.. i said eveyone now i cant post full thread here so i just sent one ss which show how happy they were abt the buff
What are you talking about. They said not everyone's view represents the entire clan. The full details are some were okay with the boss as it is and some are not. But not one person's point of view represents how everyone in the clan feels. Sometimes I feel like you like to argue just to argue.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

umm i already said it.. i agreed wid the fact that people in same clan can have different opinions..

What are you talking about. They said not everyone's view represents the entire clan. The full details are some were okay with the boss as it is and some are not. But not one person's point of view represents how everyone in the clan feels. Sometimes I feel like you like to argue just to argue.
i already said it that i agree wid her as for arguing i only argue on two topics that is bt related threads and server xfer
Last edited by zkiiii on Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

@zki, stop being so passive aggresive towards other players. We get your point, if you want to argue please take it to a pm instead of trying so hard on the forums. It really annoys me and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

As for getting 50+ members, it's a problem on my server too, people don't seem motivated enough with all the new buffs to even give it a go.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

@zki, stop being so passive aggresive towards other players. We get your point, if you want to argue please take it to a pm instead of trying so hard on the forums. It really annoys me and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

As for getting 50+ members, it's a problem on my server too, people don't seem motivated enough with all the new buffs to even give it a go.
sorry if u felt i was agrresive.. i m not good wid words sometimes
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS