Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server transfers

EDIT (20/05): I reccomend you read my view on server merges before commenting on what I’ve wrote here. My view is different but I will keep this up for the referencing

Can any OTM staff give us an insight if this is being discussed / attempts at it to be implemented

Or have I missed something and this is already confirmed ?

Many players seem to want player transfers and honestly I think the idea would be genius for those wanting to leave but not restart.

It could work like how players are copied over in beta but instead the old toon on the old server is deleted
Last edited by Thefreeze on Sun May 20, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Server transfers

Can any OTM staff give us an insight if this is being discussed / attempts at it to be implemented

Or have I missed something and this is already confirmed ?

Many players seem to want player transfers and honestly I think the idea would be genius for those wanting to leave but not restart.

It could work like how players are copied over in beta but instead the old toon on the old server is deleted
From previous quotes by OTM staff, it seems they have discussed it, but have no intention of implementing them at any point in the near future.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Think it’s a bad idea because it would absolutely destroy weak servers. Everyone would go to the top 2-3 servers.

Anyway, it may take Danu longer but I’m going to stay positive that we will eventually kil it as we have all other bosses before. Yea it takes us longer, but it makes the accomplishment of doing feel more rewarding to us when we have way more obstacles to overcome.

It’s still frustrating though and transfers isn’t the correct way to fix needing tons of dps to kill end game.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

i was +1 fr server xfer(had a long debate on different thread) . bt right now its nt a good idea because it ll affect servers badly.. but if they merge servers nd than add Server xfer option will be better imo
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

+1...
Just please add server transfer...

I want to have fun and join epona killing BT with 100 + toons. This is really amazing!!!

I love my toon and i dont want to create a new one or start again... so please make my wish come true.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Think it’s a bad idea because it would absolutely destroy weak servers. Everyone would go to the top 2-3 servers.

Anyway, it may take Danu longer but I’m going to stay positive that we will eventually kil it as we have all other bosses before. Yea it takes us longer, but it makes the accomplishment of doing feel more rewarding to us when we have way more obstacles to overcome.

It’s still frustrating though and transfers isn’t the correct way to fix needing tons of dps to kill end game.
+1 can we stop touching on this topic, it's not required and there are other ways to make the game better
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

you can stay in danu and keep tri logging and think that’s the fix lol....basically you want to deny other players more freedom to move to servers with less obstacles To enjoy game more?

love that thought process lol.

-1 for me. It's been stated before that people will transfer to larger top servers, say a couple of your most active clannies transfer away and it can already affect the clan big time. The clan would become less active and other people may consider a transfer as well. At some point the clan could just become extremely inactive and dies off. Just speculating, if people really want to transfer away they can xfer with one of the trusted xferrers/middlemans, I can name a couple myself if you want to.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

you can stay in danu and keep tri logging and think that’s the fix lol....basically you want to deny other players more freedom to move to servers with less obstacles To enjoy game more?

love that thought process lol.
I said no such thing about tri logging. You just took what you wanted to hear and ran with it. I plainly stated that it’s NOT the correct way to fix or solve issues with needing dps at bosses. You’re just so desperate to get out of Danu without losing your current gear and have been begging for years, bloodthorn hasn’t a thing to do with it. How is allowing people to ditch an entire sever going to solve anything at all? It’s not ..you say I can stay and tri log..goes to show you don’t care about how it effects the sever as whole, only you. People already have freedom to change servers. They can start over anytime they just don’t want to because it comes at the price of having no gear and spending more money getting to end game and that’s a perfectly fine reason to not want to transfer, but don’t reply to my opinion and try to make me sound like an ass when I’m looking out for OUR server as a whole. I care about Danu, I care about Ascension and I’m not eager to hop anywhere and bail on it. It’s not perfect, it has a history ..I know the people, good or bad. I’ve watched kudos evolve to legit competition and prophecy rising and I want to continue to see it evolve.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu