Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

Two pieces of feedback if I understand the rules correctly:

1) an actual cooking competition for those that spent time leveling cooking would be nice. In this case, removing the hunting or weighing the exquisite pies higher would be nice. You need the meat to cook, but it seems like it’s easy for a “hunter” to win without ever cooking a pie. Seems a shame they will get a ladle instead of something proclaiming their hunting prowess.

2) The prizes could come with a badge/icon displayable on your details page when people examine you. This would be better than a no trade ladle you get to show off once or twice.

3) For a cooking competition, an item with a small buff to mastery or proficiency would be nice. I would equip that ladle regularly.

4) Another nice prize would have been a recipe book like drop in the tower.

Was there in game notification for this?!?
I missed out on stage 1 because I don’t check forums often...
For future competitions can you please put in game notification
@Muldar
I don’t do competitions cuz lazy but +1, just so it’s fair to all really. Not everyone is a forum addict like me.
And then there are peeps who don’t want zuckerburg to know they slay digital dragons :lol: (yes I am mocking you, live with it :P :lol: :twisted: )
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I think since items are no trade personalizing each ones description to say what score u got in each comp phase and what place u were out of all worlds and in ur world would be amazing tbh would make it more memorable if this is even possible
Or. Have it display a cooking tracker saying how many rabbit pies you cooked. And it stacks up the more you make

I think since items are no trade personalizing each ones description to say what score u got in each comp phase and what place u were out of all worlds and in ur world would be amazing tbh would make it more memorable if this is even possible
I really wish they had done this for all prizes. They did put a number of the fishing fashion, but kinda wish the description was more unique to the winners ..at least for the the top 3 on each world and 10 overall.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I really wish they had done this for all prizes. They did put a number of the fishing fashion, but kinda wish the description was more unique to the winners ..at least for the the top 3 on each world and 10 overall.
+1 makes comps worth while since it shows exactly how hard you worked

And since they're no trade

And since they're no trade
Yeah