Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona downs BT for the second time!

The fall of Resurgence
Once again, people talking bad on Arawn or bad on Resurgence based on a few people and their actions. Res isn’t going anywhere, we’re a strong friendly bonding clan working well together to put anything that OTM brings to us down.

And you have no reason to talk bad about, Saber lmao. Saber is the nicest sweetest girl on Arawn and is defending her clan, just as many of you are defending your server.

Arawn isn’t a free to do whatever you want server, the people on Arawn like competition and enjoy fighting for our drops rather then just buying/rolling for drops. We all like our gameplay different, just accept it and move on.
Seems your clans responses on forum over another server killing the boss shows only proves what people say about resurgence.
My clans? Or members of my clans? Cause that’s 2 very different things. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Once again, people talking bad on Arawn or bad on Resurgence based on a few people and their actions. Res isn’t going anywhere, we’re a strong friendly bonding clan working well together to put anything that OTM brings to us down.

And you have no reason to talk bad about, Saber lmao. Saber is the nicest sweetest girl on Arawn and is defending her clan, just as many of you are defending your server.

Arawn isn’t a free to do whatever you want server, the people on Arawn like competition and enjoy fighting for our drops rather then just buying/rolling for drops. We all like our gameplay different, just accept it and move on.
Seems your clans responses on forum over another server killing the boss shows only proves what people say about resurgence.
My clans? Or members of my clans? Cause that’s 2 very different things. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
What's so different? If you're blaming the minority of your clan members then that's not a friendly and bonding clan is it.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Wow again.. gratz guys!!! Cant wait for our try tonight!!!

And wowwwww so many shitheads on the forums..
Dont litsen to salty noobs

If you guys have any good tips.. id love to hear wether you share in private msg or here .. juz could use some help as we wont reach 50 players for sure xD..

Enjoy your kill.. and with a great time
Gratz once again!!!!
Cheers!
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

If you guys have any good tips.. id love to hear wether you share in private msg or here .. juz could use some help as we wont reach 50 players for sure xD..

Gratz once again!!!!
Cheers!
Tank poisonroot kill other root, have ur maintank have pois resist stuff and 6-8 druids, have ur druids have high breath bc if the untarget bug. Root tank resets when it gets to 15s remaining on t2, kill everything else, win the game
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Gratz once again!!!!
Cheers!
Have most of your dps on the left side for killing root and leave 5-8 on right side for taking down vines. They will need to move when resetting poison though as it will run over to them if they don’t.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

We apologise for all the unnecessary comments made. I formally extend an apology to those we may have caused problems with. Resurgence is a great clan as do many clan in other servers. Things got heated and we apologise.

Congrats to epona. Did well on their second kill!

Please lets all calm down and let this setttle.

We have advised all clan members to refrain from making such comments on this particular matter.

Good luck to all other servers who are yet to get their kill on bloodthorn!
Saber Fauna, Druid, lvl 224
Sabeyboo, Mage, lvl 220
Kriari, Ranger, lvl 216
Eretrea, Rogue, lvl 190
Acadia, Rogue, lvl 137

General of Dawn - Arawn

We apologise for all the unnecessary comments made. I formally extend an apology to those we may have caused problems with. Resurgence is a great clan as do many clan in other servers. Things got heated and we apologise.

Congrats to epona. Did well on their second kill!

Please lets all calm down and let this setttle.

We have advised all clan members to refrain from making such comments on this particular matter.

Good luck to all other servers who are yet to get their kill on bloodthorn!
May I ask why things on your clans side got so heated?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Shivah :)

Nothing got heated on our clans side. The way we portrayed our first bloodthorn kill and how we saw it as did not reciprocate the way others saw it as. My clan is at peace, we are very happy atm :) what got heated is the matter at hand.
Saber Fauna, Druid, lvl 224
Sabeyboo, Mage, lvl 220
Kriari, Ranger, lvl 216
Eretrea, Rogue, lvl 190
Acadia, Rogue, lvl 137

General of Dawn - Arawn

great job espona for downing bt. It is a great achievement and milestone!!

I see many heated sides of this new BT boss.

Now I will say one thing and I will not know how it will make others feel. But...

Res is a great clan very supportive and on precision about EG.

Now taking down BT was not easy especially due to lagg and circumstances which was out of players grasp.

But despite all that we worked together as 1. We unified as a clan to take down that obstacle.

So I say good job my clan mates .. let us keep moving forward
215 Ranger ; Proud member of Resurgence