Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Epona downs BT for the second time!

just wanted to add what bob already has explained, leave up the vine thats afects youre clan de least if that makes sence (sorry for my writing its grbg e ng not my first leng hehehe)

also what about making a form post seprate just for bt drops that all servers collect so we get like a loot table ish thing going would be cool
gratz epona im sure it was so nervracking on them 2 last min just wanting rade to end xD my heart was sure pumping

i think its just that enjoy the game enjoy youre friends if you do that we all win :)
(this i just my opinion thx for reading crappy grammer :3)
spart lv 220 warrior /Necrowfear lv 90 druid
server Arawn
clan res/uskoci
clans men./ gard.

legitimate or not.... !
This is where you discredit them. The Boss was also glitched in Arawn. You guys didnt want to waste resources and Epona killed. End of story. Difficult to understand or all still in denial. Grats Epona 2nd Kill, awesome!

Edite: Epona has a different envoirnment where multiple clans share all they got? Why be salty, just say Grats. They had even less people.

+ you say your clan is a friendly bonding clan so could you explain why Resurgence Generals Grief me on Heliants? Don't make me post those pictures... its embarrassing for you and Arawn's image.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Haha so much salt :cry: :roll:

Gratz Epona and Vent
i get my own gz :o

Also hai reef :P
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

If only OTM add server transfer on the update, i can join the fun in killing BT.

CONGRATS!!!
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

legitimate or not.... !
This is where you discredit them. The Boss was also glitched in Arawn. You guys didnt want to waste resources and Epona killed. End of story. Difficult to understand or all still in denial. Grats Epona 2nd Kill, awesome!

Edite: Epona has a different envoirnment where multiple clans share all they got? Why be salty, just say Grats. They had even less people.

+ you say your clan is a friendly bonding clan so could you explain why Resurgence Generals Grief me on Heliants? Don't make me post those pictures... its embarrassing for you and Arawn's image.
You’re always pointing fingers at Resurgence, but your clan isn’t so perfect yourself, I also have as of somethings your clan has said or done. Don’t blame others when you and your members aren’t the greatest either, I mean, look at deadlylover, made a secret account and snuck into dragonsouls for gear.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

legitimate or not.... !

You’re always pointing fingers at Resurgence, but your clan isn’t so perfect yourself, I also have as of somethings your clan has said or done. Don’t blame others when you and your members aren’t the greatest either, I mean, look at deadlylover, made a secret account and snuck into dragonsouls for gear.
I'm not in that clan and I take the side of the rest of Arawn (Ds, Maelstorm, Colours, those small clans and Unit). I'm critical and this whole drama on who got first and second just ruined our lovely server even more. Is this the fault of the small clans? Maybe to make this clear since you don't seem to know much, recruiting is not in my hands. Maybe you haven't seen my clan tag and it doesn't say Colours nor DS. STR1K3R please, your main and I have been in same clan. You made alts and are in another clan. Smh... lets leave it as it is now.
Arawn's image has been hurt enough this week and it will take lots of effort form your clan to set it right. How will we ever attract players again with that saltiness? Why can't we show some sportsmanship? Grats Epona, can't wait to hear you kill bt for a third time in a row. Awesome work everyone also good job Resurgence. The real question will be: Who can keep killing Bt for a longer period of time.

Ps: did you still want the evidence from griefing or you good?
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I'm not in that clan and I take the side of the rest of Arawn (Ds, Maelstorm, Colours, those small clans and Unit). I'm critical and this whole drama on who got first and second just ruined our lovely server even more. Is this the fault of the small clans? Maybe to make this clear since you don't seem to know much, recruiting is not in my hands. Maybe you haven't seen my clan tag and it doesn't say Colours nor DS. STR1K3R please, your main and I have been in same clan. You made alts and are in another clan. Smh... lets leave it as it is now.
Arawn's image has been hurt enough this week and it will take lots of effort form your clan to set it right. How will we ever attract players again with that saltiness? Why can't we show some sportsmanship? Grats Epona, can't wait to hear you kill bt for a third time in a row. Awesome work everyone also good job Resurgence. The real question will be: Who can keep killing Bt for a longer period of time.

Ps: did you still want the evidence from griefing or you good?
I get plenty of people looking to transfer daily into arawn.. I also have been actively helping 3 leaders from 3 different clans on 3 different servers on a strat that will help them join epona and arawn in killing bt.. the two best servers in the game atm are arawn and epona hopefully we can help the community by getting some of the other clans/servers up there as well.. u say arawns image is hurting? I think arawn is thriving and I'm doing my part to help others.. what have you done besides run your mouth negativity about arawn to help our server? I'll answer that nothing because your bitter and stuck on your "small clan victim" narrative.. get over yourself

What is wrong with people... I am so disappointed in some of our Resurgence members right now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Grow a pair and accept that Resurgence got the second kill. Who cares, it was a great achievement that Epona killed it while the awful lag and inventory issue was happening (Reskilling was the bane of my existence...) and now that some of the issues were fixed, Resurgence killed it and it was the second kill of BT. I am very proud of us for this kill too. It is a ton of work, and took lots of strategic planning from some dedicated Resurgence members.

Congrats to us both. Very happy to see other servers working as a team to pull it off. It is clear that Epona is a force not to be mettled with, especially as a whole of the server.

I am more embarrassed than anything that our clan has stooped this low. To be honest it is always the same names, and the leaders know the problems they cause. So sincere apologies from myself and I am sure from the rest of the leadership. Every clan/server has their problems. It’s just unfortunate that some of our members feel they need to vocalize these things on the forums.

We have purged some of the “issue” people of the forums from our clan in the past. It doesn’t mean we may or may not do it again.

Resurgence - Please end this now. Demotions will be in effect for any and all names who start more crap here. Not putting up with it, grow a pair and message me on Band if you have a problem.

Take care Epona, I am very happy for your second kill of BT now! Would love to see more! (Share screenshots of the drops if you are able please and thanks!)

Kindest Regards - Gaiboi - General Of Resurgence
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

legitimate or not.... !

Wasn't just that person.. quite a few in that clan have made secret alts to sneak into res as well to steal gears and were caught.. where you there when we caught the alt slyshot? Or how about Loki when he made his alt easy-e and snuck into res.. but night won't tell u about those things lol.. btw how does one grief a 5* heli? :lol: