Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Faction weekly weapons

Danu picked up a bow today.

I can confirm that the embossed sword of resistance is the best dps sword ingame. Tested on my sword build warrior :-)

I can also tell you that it is 2/3 of the length of necro sword and edl sword and this massively frustrates me! I get short swords.. i do.. but this large dagger is not a sword!

Also it is named “embossed sword of *resistance*”...

Resistance as in.. it helps you resist? Because it doesnt.

Name implies a tank weapon. Stats are clearly dps. Visually its a dagger..

Expecting a wand named “wand of frost” with heat damage...
Can’t beat edl sword cause of edl proc.

I can confirm that the embossed sword of resistance is the best dps sword ingame. Tested on my sword build warrior :-)

I can also tell you that it is 2/3 of the length of necro sword and edl sword and this massively frustrates me! I get short swords.. i do.. but this large dagger is not a sword!

It does on anything that isn’t EG boss or edl/dl

Well.. actually if you run the numbers on it..

Embossed will hit around 200 more per hit ish..

Divkne proc hits 1500 or so on a chaos mov 5% of the time.. so divide 1500 by 20 and youre telling me as an average that 75 is more than 200... nice work.

Edl sword is better on necro ghosts. That is all.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Divkne proc hits 1500 or so on a chaos mov 5% of the time.. so divide 1500 by 20 and youre telling me as an average that 75 is more than 200... nice work.

Average edl proc is way over 1.5k btw
Also the embossed sword won't add anything near 200 dmg a hit on raids lmao. Clearly you know nothing about resists
Hi

:lol:

Unfortunately for you, your attempts to patronise someone by using math to look smart are embarrassing.

Firstly, divine proc is 2000/22 for EDL Sword, which is about 90 Divine Damage per second. If you think 200 heat is comparable to 90 divine damage you need to get your head examined.

Furthermore, how in anyway does the new sword beat even a Void Mordris spear in DPS. The Spear gives 25 more Physical damage, 50 more stat points, 500 spear which gives a Damage multiplier over 450 Attack and even is slightly faster.

So please, elaborate how this sword is useful in anyway way. Or am I missing the part where I should “Run the numbers on it”?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

nice try but no lol...your numbers are extremely far off starting with the edl proc. It hits 2-3k. Next let’s use your incorrect numbers for this part. Comparing 75 divine to 200 heat damage? The divine damage wins every day of the weak. Idk how you can even compare the two lol...in reality these numbers are even more heavily skewed in favour of the proc because you underestimated the damage of the proc.

EDL Sword hits the speed cap. Embossed sword does not. Faster speed means more divine damage on boss making EDL Sword further ahead.

Lastly embossed sword doesn’t even come close to hitting 200 more than edl and I am clueless as to how you reached that conclusion. Have you ever tested resistances at end game? I have and I am thinking a very different, much smaller number than your 200 lol

Sry but you are very wrong. EDL Sword wins
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

:lol:

Unfortunately for you, your attempts to patronise someone by using math to look smart are embarrassing.

Firstly, divine proc is 2000/22 for EDL Sword, which is about 90 Divine Damage per second. If you think 200 heat is comparable to 90 divine damage you need to get your head examined.

Furthermore, how in anyway does the new sword beat even a Void Mordris spear in DPS. The Spear gives 25 more Physical damage, 50 more stat points, 500 spear which gives a Damage multiplier over 450 Attack and even is slightly faster.

So please, elaborate how this sword is useful in anyway way. Or am I missing the part where I should “Run the numbers on it”?

Perhaps my numbers were off, anyways still a good sword.

I compared swords (badly), never compared swords to mordy spears tho. Thats a different weapon altogether.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger