Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game-wide Auction House

I think his point is that people with hundreds of millions of gold will monopolize the ah and drive up prices for everyone on every server in the game simultaneously (which individuals already do on their own servers)

so for that reason I support the -1
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

+1 I don’t see how economies would be ruined... they’ll just merge together to create one big working economy which will become stable over time. In fact, some servers are so bad already that they could use a boost from other servers. Rare items would lose value most likely (which I assume is why people -1 lol), but those rares then become more of a game-wide rare item instead of a server-wide which is much more cool imo. Heavily inflated items like reapers and such would become cheaper, and everyone would have an option to gain gear with gold if they choose so (rules against selling clan drops could still exist, but people will now have the ability to purchase gear they wish to use if their clan doesn’t hold it). Items in general that were hard to sell/buy before would become much more easy to sell/buy which will help the flow of gold

Monopolization of the market will always be an issue no matter what happens, but monopolizing a game wide market would be much much harder to pull off than monopolizing a server market.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I like your idea about a game wide auction house. Open up the market regardless of the super wealthy 1%. It would jump start the economy in a way that would radically change in game socialization. Increasing access to all this game has to offer to everyone will only help player retention, player expansion, and consistent Income for OTM needed to continually expand the game.

Big -1 coming from an epona player. Sure at first it would be great. I could make a bomb selling my epona gears in the game wide AH but what then? When epona is the only server that ik of that openly sells drops and all the other servers have bought up all our drops. Watch all our raid drops leave the server while no new gear is able to come back in. The beginning of the end for epona
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Pikestaff wrote:I like your idea about a game wide auction house. Open up the market regardless of the super wealthy 1%. It would jump start the economy in a way that would radically change in game socialization. Increasing access to all this game has to offer to everyone will only help player retention, player expansion, and consistent Income for OTM needed to continually expand the game.

I'm literally warning everyone that the 1% would control all of the auction houses. This would benefit me alot, but I'm casting aside what's good for me for what's good for everyone. This will NOT help jump start the economy, it will just lead to me and a few others hoarding everything good and then asking crazy amounts for said items(and getting it because 10x the people also means 10x the plat buyers). The 1% can control the entire world, I know, I control lughs economy basically. For your own good, for everyones good, you don't want to do this.

(secretly i kinda wanna have this, but i know i would take over the world lol)
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Furyion wrote:
Pikestaff wrote:I like your idea about a game wide auction house. Open up the market regardless of the super wealthy 1%. It would jump start the economy in a way that would radically change in game socialization. Increasing access to all this game has to offer to everyone will only help player retention, player expansion, and consistent Income for OTM needed to continually expand the game.

I'm literally warning everyone that the 1% would control all of the auction houses. This would benefit me alot, but I'm casting aside what's good for me for what's good for everyone. This will NOT help jump start the economy, it will just lead to me and a few others hoarding everything good and then asking crazy amounts for said items(and getting it because 10x the people also means 10x the plat buyers). The 1% can control the entire world, I know, I control lughs economy basically. For your own good, for everyones good, you don't want to do this.

(secretly i kinda wanna have this, but i know i would take over the world lol)

Scams fury and ends his reign.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
200+ Druid

\('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/ \('-')/

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

i played epona too... nd yep i can say it fr sure... tht server will become nxt to impossible to play (nt if u already hv gud gears bt if u r strting afresh)
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS